crash in aplication in game

Hi all. Well here it is. I downloaded the damn night map from this website and a bundle pack from this website as well. And it seems that is when it started happening. (I'm not trying to say that this website is bad, it actually rocks) MY program would crash when I would play with some friends on multiplayer. After a few times of this happening we decided to re-install the game. It seemed to help at first, but then the program crashed after about thirty minutes of playing. Every time it crashes now it says that it cannot find a file. Something about multigrenade weapon ( i think it means the grenade launcher. If anyone has an idea as to how to fix this please reply to this.

Edited by GrafighterLm

Does your crashlog entry look something like this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Month Date Time Year

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\types\weapons\multigrenadeweapon.dsf(-1): cant find member: player_data in type <void>

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

If so, you must be running GR:AW2 with the v1.05 revision applied. The error cropped up with the latest patch and occurs on the m03- Welcome to Juaréz level (only). You can avoid the CTD by staying clear of the stairwell leading down to the underground complex and the shellhole entry...until (or if) Ubi/GRIN decide to address it.

If it really is happening in GR:AW, it is a first.

____

@Mods: I believe this thread belongs elsewhere.

• 6 months later...