New Map: Grand Valley

SG.NLY_P@po

:thumbsup:

Very nice map can't wait for CO-OP version ..................... :hehe:

On his way...here's a pick :yes: :

Coop_grand_valley (pick)

There is'nt render in the pick right??

You right,there is no render...I took the skys that were in your 'environments.xml'.There will be 4 different sky changes and the last sky will be the original one...no need to render whats already rendered.I could have take any 'environments.xml' file.

:thumbsup:

Very nice map can't wait for CO-OP version ..................... :hehe:

On his way...here's a pick :yes: :

Coop_grand_valley (pick)

There is'nt render in the pick right??

You right,there is no render...I took the skys that were in your 'environments.xml'.There will be 4 different sky changes and the last sky will be the original one...no need to render whats already rendered.I could have take any 'environments.xml' file.

Just what is the supposed source of that engine noise at the beginning of the ogr_coop mission? I guess it's the helo leaving maybe? Because I experience a LOT of lag until that noise stops.

I know it does rain in Mexico sometimes. I have seen it on satellite images. Is there a way to get rain as an environment? Or how about low ground fog and mist like you get after a hard rain when the sun comes out?

And cirrus clouds generally don't move that fast. They aren't strati cumulus or else there would be no sunlight. So they have to be high cirrus clouds should not be moving so fast.

But they do look cool! :rocky:

I'm sure these are, of course, not available in the game, so I am not blaming the map or mission makers. The map is beautiful and the mission is a real glute kicker. I LOVE it.

The noise you ear is the impact on the sky of the ADAT (tracers in the sky..)

There's no rain but there's partical ...dust sky,extreme dark,night vision,etc...I'm still discovering :)...At the end of 'coop_hero' you have that foggy sky...there's still a lot to test lol..

Tks for comment,

I love it to ;)

I love the map. It's nice work. After I installed it though, I got a crash when loading coop_hero. It says that a sky file called "dam2cloud" is missing now. coop-hero worked just fine before I installed Grand Valley. What happened? 3 other people I was playing with had this same problem.

I love the map. It's nice work. After I installed it though, I got a crash when loading coop_hero. It says that a sky file called "dam2cloud" is missing now. coop-hero worked just fine before I installed Grand Valley. What happened? 3 other people I was playing with had this same problem.

i suppose probably conflict with other map.

The only reason I saw for this is the server you're trying to reach doesn't have same version as you.There's suppose to be only 1 good version of 'coop_grand_valley' and it's here on GR.net.I know that some peep :angry: edit my mission by changing the sky emvironement or else.This ###### me off at a point that I'm about stopping releasing my mission.

I just played 'coop_grand_valley' and 'coop_hero' with no issues cause I have authentic .bundle files.Btw there's a thread on Graw2 mission modding for 'coop_grand_valley' this thread is for HH Grand Valley.

COOP GRAND VALLEY THREAD LINK

Problems is fix...:

Coop grand valley sky fixed

Your Grand_Valley coop mission is very hard as lone wolf.

I have yet to actually cross that stream more than one time before running out of time to play.

Those snipers seem to be able to see thru the leaves! :blink:

Very nice mission.