Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hello to all the GR 2008 Tourney Teams, glad your here:

For m2 on friday, our team was gorged with excitement, worriedness, nervousness, disturbed behavior(s), and filled with tranquilized mental confidence<-----------my tm for some reason (dunno why).

The time, the time, i know the time, we only have two hours to complete these three charitable maps. :( M2 does make teams think seriously upon their strategy. One question though: Does the time limit make you feel as though the hosts have it in for us? Do they like us teams or just want us to feel DA PAIN? Or does the time limit make you feel rather placid<--------like my tm(don't matter to me)? One emotion(s) and/or feeling(s) our team can guarantee for all those who have the courage to face M2 is of the utmost mental, psychological, cruel, contemptible YET merciful punishment so far in this absolutely wonderful 2008 GR Tourney. Hint: Concentrate, and focus your energy for the upcoming battles, because you just might need it.

Taken from one of the hosts, "You will have 2 hours only to complete this Mission - it won't be easy - and some of you might not make it...but that's the way you want it right." ozz

Taken from one of the hosts, "You will have 2 hours only to complete this Mission - it won't be easy - and some of you might not make it...but that's the way you want it right." ozz

We are getting old and bad. :FIREdevil:

wasn't so long ago ozzy was telling everyone hwo easy it was.

glad to see he has changed his tune...and yet, am I ready to stop bringing pain?

why the answer is a resounding "No".

in fact, Thales and I have gone back to Mission 3 and are making sure that it will leave a lasting memory for you all.

GR............................................................lives.

wasn't so long ago ozzy was telling everyone hwo easy it was.

glad to see he has changed his tune...and yet, am I ready to stop bringing pain?

why the answer is a resounding "No".

in fact, Thales and I have gone back to Mission 3 and are making sure that it will leave a lasting memory for you all.

GR............................................................lives.

Our teams "Master Plan" for this tournament was to slither in through the backdoor, sneak past the two guards (the hosts), steal first place, and then bolt for the ez before they figured it out :hmm: So much for the plan :(

well... our teams plan was like this: since my computer lags like **** y was gonna be sniper... id get under some bush, wait for the shot and kill everyone very concealed... then id run for my life, while Juba goes in and steals everythin he can carry :P then i would go back him up... i just hope he doesnt TK me like on second map of M2... xD i took my shot from behind a vehicle... and when the tangos came running for me i ran towards Juba and the little brat shot me rofl... so much for a team mate jajajaj

well... our teams plan was like this: since my computer lags like **** y was gonna be sniper... id get under some bush, wait for the shot and kill everyone very concealed... then id run for my life, while Juba goes in and steals everythin he can carry :P then i would go back him up... i just hope he doesnt TK me like on second map of M2... xD i took my shot from behind a vehicle... and when the tangos came running for me i ran towards Juba and the little brat shot me rofl... so much for a team mate jajajaj

:blink: Thats the best GR plan ever Simo ! :lol:

ty i knew it was the best casue i thought bout it... :P has worked on all missions till now... except map2 M2... those tangos use ret lock and names im sure of it...the guys head blows up but then it rains grenades on me...

but i have a question:

how many people can i kill before i lose the stealth bonus???

i know its between 4-10 tangos... but just to be sure...