Ghost Recon.net Forums

As me and my partner don`t get together much, we planned on getting to extraction area first then thinking about time for other objectives.

Last night we made it to Extraction on map 01 bridge. We had the message that stealth objective was complete, but we did not Extract?

With this, we went on to do the demo at the bridge and were killed. Did not have any time left and will not be in again until friday now.

Should we of extracted? Is this a bug. As it stands we lost everything, when we were both clearly at the Extraction.

Cheers

As me and my partner don`t get together much, we planned on getting to extraction area first then thinking about time for other objectives.

Last night we made it to Extraction on map 01 bridge. We had the message that stealth objective was complete, but we did not Extract?

With this, we went on to do the demo at the bridge and were killed. Did not have any time left and will not be in again until friday now.

Should we of extracted? Is this a bug. As it stands we lost everything, when we were both clearly at the Extraction.

Cheers

Perhaps the tango's have other plans for this team, :hmm:

At the time we did not know that we could Extract, we both went there though to make sure it was clear for after. Hence we got the stealth obj complete message, so we assumed we had to do the bridge. Then we were both killed, we had no reason to save a replay of 0 score at the time.

It was talking to team 1 who had completed this the next day, we realized we should of extracted.