Any More Patches or is this it

I am not going to gripe, I was just wondering if there are any more patches to come.

1.05 brought more issues although some good things & the game crashes in Multiplayer CO-OP are getting to joke status.

This game has so much potential but it is so frustrating to play.

Really U can not leave it like this..................can U ?

:wall:

[Thread moved to PC "general" forum (as not a specific tech-support issue)]

Really U can not leave it like this..................can U ?

Dude, it's Ubisoft, of course they can

You just have to look at how they have repeatedly "given up" on each one of their GR+R6 PC titles over the last few years and quickly moved on to sell us yet another game. Long term support seems to have died with GR & RvS, it's like they don't care about mods support or future playability any more so long as they can sell us something "next year" doesn't matter if it end ups on the shelf gathering dust after a few months so long as they get their $$$

although I'm sure the official UBI answer is probably something like:

"We currently don't have any information regarding a future patch

But we can ask the question up through the chain (we weren't even aware anyone was awaiting information on a patch at least no one PM'd us to ask).

When we have information on a future patch (if there will be one) it will be posted in the usual manner"

So, don't hold your breath for anything further.

But we can ask the question up through the chain (we weren't even aware anyone was awaiting information on a patch at least no one PM'd us to ask).
Did you copy/paste this from the Ubi forums? Sounds really familiar. :rofl:

I would say that, not that I am or would but, I would say that Ubisoft could be sued for a faulty product.

patch 1.05 does NOTHING but crash. change your rate of fire? HAHA!, crash...bootup...crash

too bad noone cares enough to do something about it.

I would say that, not that I am or would but, I would say that Ubisoft could be sued for a faulty product.

patch 1.05 does NOTHING but crash. change your rate of fire? HAHA!, crash...bootup...crash

I don't know how you know that it crashes so much considering how much you complain about the game I thought you didn't play it any more. Or is it just that you have nothing else better to do? Mine plays just fine, and I haven't had a single crash in the game since I installed 1.05. I used it on XP for a while, and now that I'm back on Vista I STILL haven't had it crash. Maybe you need to clean your PC up a bit? Or maybe just stop taking in everyones word that it crashes so much.

And why would someone care enough to do something about it if the game is oh so bad like you always seem to say, or at least imply?

although I'm sure the official UBI answer is probably something like:

"We currently don't have any information regarding a future patch

We don`t know (GR.Net).

*Edit*

This means, pls stop asking, if we know anything, anything at all, we let you know. Getting my gripes too, but deal with what you have or move on. No GRAW3, so rest easy.

:thumbsup:

I don't know how you know that it crashes so much considering how much you complain about the game I thought you didn't play it any more. Or is it just that you have nothing else better to do? Mine plays just fine, and I haven't had a single crash in the game since I installed 1.05. I used it on XP for a while, and now that I'm back on Vista I STILL haven't had it crash. Maybe you need to clean your PC up a bit? Or maybe just stop taking in everyones word that it crashes so much.

And why would someone care enough to do something about it if the game is oh so bad like you always seem to say, or at least imply?

Wasn't this the game he microwaved? ;)

Anyway one of the UBI staff in another thread said...

There is no GRAW3 but they are looking into yet another patch + maybe some maps.

That is all the info we have.