Stories From the Battlefield

Again, we have to be careful not to divulge any mission critical information with any stories, but feel free to post up any amusing stories or quotes here so long as they don't impart any specific mission information.

Mission : Training Mission

Team : GRNET

Quote ZeroAlpha (to Rocky) at extract.

"Off to Spec Savers with you my boy."

:unsure::lol:

Hello to all 2008 GR SP, sorry MP Tourney Players

Where do i begin, well from the pre-mission TRN. Our team was not expecting such a voracious, and despondent entry into this year's tourney. Please no more TRN modules cause we got absolutely squashed : ( We have found the maps to be of very high quality and filled us with, shall i say nervous stimulation. What a wonderful knack for all the participants bestowed upon us by lightspeed and thales. May U2 modders have a majestic and well deserved rest ( after the tourney ends of course, lol )

Me (sniper) and lighty testing one of the maps , i was going lunch but lighty got me on xfire for "one last quick check", then i was on prone and waiting for target for a loonngg time, then i asked lighty :

"How long will this take ?"

And he said :

"This will take the necessary time, do you know how long real life snipers wait for a target ?"

And i replied :

"Sometimes for days, but my wife gave me just two minutes"

:D

Edited by Thales

• 1 month later...

Me (sniper) and lighty testing one of the maps , i was going lunch but lighty got me on xfire for "one last quick check", then i was on prone and waiting for target for a loonngg time, then i asked lighty :

"How long will this take ?"

And he said :

"This will take the necessary time, do you know how long real life snipers wait for a target ?"

And i replied :

"Sometimes for days, but my wife gave me just two minutes"

:D

Understanding creatures arn't they :unsure: