10 Scores in so far.....

its ok - there is still time

Sure, but maybe we should set a limit date to teams send us score and replay, ex. : march 23th, after the release of mission 2 (3 maps), thatll be on march 22nd, teams that havent sent score + replay of training mission would get zero and so on.

I think we have 15 replays and scores for training mission (64 teams have signed up) and 5 or 6 for mission 1.

Edited by Thales

Woundering if i can't get my partner if i could sub him ? i would post information of the partner change of teamates names. Thought i'ms still waiting to see if he comes around

Team FNG B is signed in as :

Team B

Officer

Dedwisper

How would that be ? Operator has posted as he was signed up for the same team. :huh:

i sent ours to rocky is that wrong????

Well, certainly it isnt "wrong", as Rocky is one of the officials of the tourney, but if you can please send to the email of the tourney, itll make easier and faster to add the score of each team if you have only one place to check ok. ;)

sniperteam@tactical-elite.net

Edited by Thales

Hi All.

PXS Bravo have done training map and Mission 1 Map 1, but am having problems getting combined convenient time to play other maps with other Bravo competitor.

I am working all this weekend and today on nightshift so next 4 days are out it seems.

Is anyone else having these sort of problems ?

CJ

:unsure:

Hi All.

PXS Bravo have done training map and Mission 1 Map 1, but am having problems getting combined convenient time to play other maps with other Bravo competitor.

I am working all this weekend and today on nightshift so next 4 days are out it seems.

Is anyone else having these sort of problems ?

CJ

:unsure:

Hey no problem CJ, we have bout 30 scores for TRN mission till now, and 10 scores for mission 1. The sooner the better, of course, this help us a lot to keep stuff fully updated, but we all know real life issues can delay others.

We will probably post next week or so a thread about a date limit for team submit the missions so we can add them to tournament table, but there is still plenty of time ok. :thumbsup: