DOWNLOAD HERE - TRAINING MISSION

Hi Teams - we have decided to make the Training Mission availalbe directly from here.

Now the rules go like this -

Each Team is allowed 2 goes at this - first go is like a warmup so you know what to do.

Second go is your score - unless you did better on the first go.

Do not practice this mission before your 2 attempts.

When at the Firing(Sniper) Range you must stay between the 2 boxes (markers) or you will get disqulaified. You will be warned again in game.

And don't panic and shoot friendlies....noone wil be shooting at you.

TRAINING MISSION

The readme in this zip says one go only - ignore it - you get 2 goes at this Mission.

any questions?

send replays to sniperteam@tactical-elite.net

and i will organise to send out Mission 1 to you at your return address - would help if you add email to notepad doc just in case.

thanks, play fair, don't cheat, and have fun.

Lighty.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FGFod\MOM have Training Mission downloaded and finished. Fod has requested Mission 1.

K send us a .zip with the replay plus a .txt with your score to sniperteam@tactical-elite.net and ill reply to the same email the link for mission 1 (3 maps).

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

Just to confirm, yes PXS Bravo did download via xfire this morning and hopefully will be uploading our result for the training map shortly after I have double checked it.

CJ

:thumbsup:

k thanks and good luck. Please share link with the other teams from PXS. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

2 of us have DL for UFE but activating is another problem with have the kit but on mp or coop nothing.... is it suppose to be set on any map or certain maps and is it mission or what...your read me file does not say any thing lese except mp, kit and folder.....little more info guys.....thanks...Hawk

2 of us have DL for UFE but activating is another problem with have the kit but on mp or coop nothing.... is it suppose to be set on any map or certain maps and is it mission or what...your read me file does not say any thing lese except mp, kit and folder.....little more info guys.....thanks...Hawk

I'm no expert but I believe that you need to put the Missions folder into the ghostrecon/ghost recon data/mods/sniperteam folder

I'm no expert but I believe that you need to put the Missions folder into the ghostrecon/ghost recon data/mods/sniperteam folder

Since you have Sniper Team mod installed and activated, and mods activated at this order of priority :

DESERT SIEGE

ISLAND THUNDER

SNIPER TEAM - THE LONGEST KILL

Do this :

1- PLACE THE MISSION FOLDER IN GHOSTRECON/MODS/SNIPERTEAM FOLDER.

2- THEN RUN THE GAME AND OPEN MP:

3- EDIT SERVER TO: ELITE - NO RESPAWNS;KITS-SNIPERTEAM-THE LONGEST KILL;IFFNAMES-OFF; TIMER-60 MINUTES; THREAT INDICATOR-OFF.

Any other doubt please post so we can help ok. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thales