Another one bites the dust...

Serellan

Even if he did not have sex with a prostitute, he still would be guilty. What about the financial improprieties? Everybody keeps focusing on the sex, but that is not the only issue here. They guy pursues financial corruption like a Hawk, and all the while he is dipping his hand into the cookie jar.

He should burn in the court system.

Even if he did not have sex with a prostitute, he still would be guilty. What about the financial improprieties? Everybody keeps focusing on the sex, but that is not the only issue here. They guy pursues financial corruption like a Hawk, and all the while he is dipping his hand into the cookie jar.

He should burn in the court system.

There are only like 2 tax collectors, and maybe a banker or two who care about the financial side. Everybody's focused on the sex, and the sex is what got him fired. Apparently ya gotta be a little higher up on the ladder to get through it unscathed.

Fear & Durka thats the point isnt it, why are people focusing on their moral standing when the sex really isnt the issue, a person can be a loyal partner but still a cheat and crook and an unfaithful partner can be a moral and upstanding person aside from their inability to keep their pants on lol. I guess I never really understand why people allow issues to be clouded by things which are nothing more than a smokescreen to the real and major issues.

Fear & Durka thats the point isnt it, why are people focusing on their moral standing when the sex really isnt the issue, a person can be a loyal partner but still a cheat and crook and an unfaithful partner can be a moral and upstanding person aside from their inability to keep their pants on lol. I guess I never really understand why people allow issues to be clouded by things which are nothing more than a smokescreen to the real and major issues.

And I can venture a guess on exactly what it's all about..... $$$

But, without trying to get political, it really bugs me that nobody in politics focuses on the real issues, just on what will grant them more power and money. One thing I noticed this week, though, was McCain's visit to Iraq. (He could've had better company, but oh well..) But as I was watching that, I was thinking, while these other guys/gals sit at home bickering like they're on the Real World, he's actually going out there and doing things worthwhile.