New coop map "coop youppi"

Rpghard

I can tell you that this map rocks the way I like...this is definitly a multi-spawn map if you try this alone on hardcore...you will die a lot...at the same time this map is very beautiful with not less than 4 different sky changes in real time...the map did not crash on my server 'F.O.A.D' which is a client server with no mods.

I know for sure that game can crash randomly when you try to select single shot(this is not a map crash but a game crash with patch 1.5).

coop_youppi

Got a chance to play it on our server for 20 minutes tonight! Got abuot 62 kills but had to call it a night (gotta sleep sometime lol).

Thank you for your work on this. I've always liked that map for TDM, and it's nice that us coop monkeys can play it now. Hats off to you, Rpghard! :D

Why are there not more replies on here saying what a truely amazing map this is!!

Played it last night and apart from the "Z" issue (which is not related to this map apparently), this is THE best co-op map I have played.

Outstanding work. More please :)

davros, some of us "challenged" types needed to get beyond first spawn, even on normal, before we could comment :lol: .

Rpghard, haven't made it all the way through yet--keep getting nailed in the "mist". I will say this, at no time did my pc stutter or slow down. The timing of your enemy spawns continues to get smoother and smoother. And that lovely little island isn't such a bad place to die.

I appreaceate your comments guys cause it really make my day :)....I like to go further correcting myself map after map...in this map combines action+beauty+higher FPS,I get between 35-60 fps with my old PIV.Man I died like around 40 times on hardcore and each time WOW! they moved fast you cannot take to much time to aim one cause there always one to caught you from another angle; total ennemies: 245.

Grin should have offer me a job long time ago ; cause I know they're work specialy with coop stuff...GRIN_Rpghard sound good...just dreaming :)...

Guys just want to say that the more comments will motivate me do some more for you little ghosts...

Now I'm doing only mission modding for GRAW2...I gave 2 maps to Fismonger so that he can finish it one's called 'Ghost_behavior' which Fish as done a terrific work with it.Tk's mate!

Rpghard, if it is encouragement you want, you can take it from me that you have made me and my five co-op GRAW2 players very happy indeed. We catch up once a week on a Wed. night to play and drink beers...and this map had something for everyone.

Your map even made me start to read up on mission making...but I quickly realized, that sadly, I am just not that good...

We love the multiple spawns....and the different pace, hunt, snipe and rush all in one...one of the guys chuckled with joy that he had finally found a map when the LMG was of use! Like the placement of the snipers and mounted guns, not too many but enough to keep you on your toes...great replayability.

I have often thought that there should be a shareware like payment system for coop mission makers...a PayPal like thing where we send payment to UBI and they match it and on send to the map maker. Voluntary of course, but hell, I'd pay $5 per map, match that with $5 from UBI and times a few hundred players and that's a few grand/map.

You guys deserve every cent. Keep it up.