What do we know about the GRAW2 Legacy edition?

AussieTerry84

Anyone got an idea what month it will be released?

Does it come out with ALL the DLC on it including the newest 400 point one?

Will it retail for more or the same price as GRAW2?

I'm looking at getting it as my GRAW2 is stuffed when it comes to MP and it will b cheaper and ALOT easier to get it from play-asia for AUS$50 then get a replacement copy of GRAW2 sent to me and then buy the DLC that i don't have.

$50 US??? SOAB! We have paid $85 so far... sigh, but yes it was worth every penny. :wall:

And still trying to figure out what that 60th map is... with alternate time of day maps we have 59 currently...

Kimi or Klean, can either of you shed some light on this?

Edited by beonder13

1-It's UK only

2-It's just GRAW2 and all dlc. No point buying if you already have all this. (like other games have done to get new buyers so they don't have a ton of DLC to get after buying the game for the first time.)

3-The DLC is on a disk that loads it onto your HD, so there's no drive space saved by getting this.

1. It's available off Play-Asia.com

2. UK is PAL just like Australia so its PERFECT for me

3. if you had've read more closely my GRAW2 disc is stuffed and i don't have all DLC n need a replacement

4.it works out cheaper and easier for me than calling UBI in America for a new copy that could take months to arrive when Play-Asia will take a week to get from Asia to Australia.

1. It's available off Play-Asia.com

2. UK is PAL just like Australia so its PERFECT for me

3. if you had've read more closely my GRAW2 disc is stuffed and i don't have all DLC n need a replacement

4.it works out cheaper and easier for me than calling UBI in America for a new copy that could take months to arrive when Play-Asia will take a week to get from Asia to Australia.

I was merely answering your question: "What do we know about the GRAW2 Legacy edition?"

Didn't realize I had to verify your address, know your region code and analyze the economics of your situation. Wouldn't have contributed if that was the case.

Disregard the info I posted if it's useless to you, but I'm sure others will see your thread title and come in here looking for that very information.