Graw 1 or 2 for coop?

I don't know GRAW2MP, but if COOP there is restricted to the same kits as I remember then stick to GRAW. IF, however, the wewapon selection for COOP in GRAW2 is the same as for SP, then I'd say go with that. I'm personally a fan of the RX4 rifle in that game.

And I'm 100% agreed with Pave Low if it's possible for you- go [GR].

Thanks for the info, I have all the original GR stuff. Now with new Pc's of course i was hoping

GRAW was close to it, i guess many other people want that too from what i have read in forums.

Going to try the first GRAW though for coop first.

thanks

GRAW2, Coop is restricted to pre-made kits like MP but Campaign Coop allows free selection.

Got it. I'm talking from the assumption here that the OP meant Campaign Coop, in which case I'd recommend GRAW2 over GRAW- the missions were a little better, as were the weapons.

Thanks for clearing that up!

2 reasons I have stopped playing graw2 coop.

1. No spawn on leader.

2. No Custom kits.

Lots of custom coop maps now available for graw1 with plenty of people still playing. Even if you join an empty server it will soon fillup.

2 reasons I have stopped playing graw2 coop.

1. No spawn on leader.

2. No Custom kits.

Lots of custom coop maps now available for graw1 with plenty of people still playing. Even if you join an empty server it will soon fillup.

I quit playing Graw2 mutiplayer also because of no squads/no spawn on leader. I can't believe they would make a new game with all the pretty scenery and then leave out the best parts of the last game. They are going backwards. What are they thinking? I have heard this complaint many times. I was hoping a patch would fix it, but it looks like they don't care about what we want.

The SPAWN-ON-LEADER deal was a bit tricky, if you remember GRAW, and took a while to work out. We used to be able to exploit that in teh GRAW 1.35 beta to get outside the map and go wandering. Not sure everyone would be happy with finding THAT happening on their servers, though I'm not sure it has much to do with why that feature isn't available in GRAW2. Just thought I'd toss that out there...

You guys added that ability in the last patch or are you talking about modding the game, which alot of us don't know how to do.

Not new. Modding, like all changes to the default game and the ultimate way to provide options for each server to get the exact setups they want when it comes to kit balance and gameplay.

The tutorial tell people how, and only require basics computer knowledge.

It's also been done by many modders so it can't be that hard to ask questions and get help form the community either.

The SPAWN-ON-LEADER deal was a bit tricky, if you remember GRAW, and took a while to work out. We used to be able to exploit that in teh GRAW 1.35 beta to get outside the map and go wandering. Not sure everyone would be happy with finding THAT happening on their servers, though I'm not sure it has much to do with why that feature isn't available in GRAW2. Just thought I'd toss that out there...

I didnt know about that, but I cant see a problem with players wondering about on servers? What are they going to findout? You will soon get bored and return to the action.

Yeah but that didn't happen all that often and usually you fell through the map if you went out side the mission area. Sucked but you just left and re-joined and you were all right. We hosted a GRAW COOP server for quite a while and it wasn't a real issue if I recall correctly. Still you would think that would have been a reasonable expectation to be fixed in GRAW2 rather than scrapping the whole design.

I remember I complained about the kits and no squads and got hammered pretty hard by adversarial players who didn't really play coop. As if I had the nerve to suggest something for a game type they didn't really care about. But they thought it important to bash those that did. I learned then that as a community and how it's become, we've gotten what we deserved when we have people like that. I guess I didn't know what I was talking about, especially since COOP was my team's bread and butter and GRAW2 just fizzled and died. It had no where near the interest for my team that GRAW1 did. But what do dedicated coop players know about things like that...

especially since COOP was my team's bread and butter and GRAW2 just fizzled and died.

The team I play on is strictly a CoOp thing and when both 1 and 2 didn't meet their expectation none of them would even buy the game. There were about 3 of us (out of about 45) that did buy and report to the rest how we compared the games to the original.