Co-Op Collection 2 available NOW!

Kimi

GRAW 2 Co-Op Collection 2 is available NOW on Xbox Live Marketplace!

The quick and dirty facts:

PRICE: 400 MS points

ACHIEVEMENTS: 8 achievements for 125 points

CO-OP CAMPAIGN MAPS:

• Bridges (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)
  • Stronghold (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)
  • Depot (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)
  • Riverbed (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)
  • Ghost Town (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)

ADVERSARIAL MAPS:

• Bridges (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)
  • Stronghold (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)
  • Depot (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)
  • Riverbed (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)
  • Ghost Town (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)
  • Roadblock (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)
  • Island (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)
  • Treatment Plant (NEW)
  • Mining Camp (NEW)

ACHIEVEMENT DETAILS:

• Bridges (Co-op) Perfect (15 G): Complete Bridges Co-op Mission without respawns at default or hard difficulty

• Stronghold (Co-op) Perfect (15 G): Complete Stronghold co-op mission without respawns at default or hard difficulty

• Depot (Co-op) Perfect (15 G): Complete Depot co-op mission without respawns at default or hard difficulty

• Riverbed (Co-op) Perfect (15 G): Complete Riverbed co-op mission without respawns at default or hard difficulty

• Ghost Town (Co-op) Perfect (15 G): Complete Ghost Town co-op mission without respawns at default or hard difficulty

• Untouchable (15 G): Survive 10 mins, killing at least 3 enemies in that time, on a Co-op Collection Pack 2 map. Minimum 5 players

• Color Guard (15 G): Kill 3 enemies while you carry a flag in a CTF match on a Co-op Collection Pack 2 map. Minimum 5 players

• Pistoleer (20 G): Kill 6 or more enemies with a pistol in a single match on a Co-op Collection Pack 2 map. Minimum 5 players

For details on maps and co-op story, including map overheads, check out teamxbox.com

Frakkin' AWESOME! I was able to get through Bridges, Stronghold, Depot and Riverbed before getting called in to sub in a match.

You have all outdone yourselves! These maps look incredible and are going to bring me many more hours of fun!!!

Gave it a quick run through last night. its good to be able to play through classic missions but i wish they implemented random enemy spawn points. The game can turn from moving stealthly across a map reconing and taking out enemy patrols to just learning the scripting. Kinda takes the fun out out of it

Also couldnt find a game on live but thats to be expected with no annoucements or hype until the pack was launched.

How awesome was that? 400 points sitting around, 400 pt. DLC, more new maps.

Look, for all the whining and complaining, I must say, it was only because the announcement came so early.

Throwback Pack 1, Throwback Pack 2, Co-Op Collection 1, Co-Op Collection 2, with oodles of maps and the 2 new game modes....

UBI has demonstrated a remarkable committment to the game and to the Ghost Recon community. I'm pleased.

This game has been supported by RSE/UBI for more than any other Ghost Recon game to date.

WHY?

On another note I think the new maps are great. I was a bit disappointed at Riverbed due to the fact that its nothing like riverbed. But all the other maps have been improved IMHO. Ghost Town, Bridges and Depot are standout maps that when played in First Person actually look like you always imagined a true next gen Ghost Recon to look like.

If GRAW 2 had of shipped with these types of maps and either First person only or a nerfed OTS then I think GRAW 2 would have had as strong as community as any of the other Ghost Recon games. Unfortuately I feel it is too late for GRAW 2. Alot of my friends are Ghost Recon Nuts but very few have or are going buy the new DLC.

I think hard lessons have been learned on GRAW 2. Lessons which will benefit the franchise and community for many years to come.

Thanks once again RSE for some great maps. Hope we can see some more Map Packs. Training, Tank, Lost Convoy, Night Docks, Peaks, Rolling Hills and Pilot Down still have to be remade lol.

(Wipes face with the back of her hand)

They're on Marketplace now! :thumbsup:

Yes, a tense several hours at RSE/Ubi this morning I am sure.

Sacrificing buckets of KFC chicken and such other manners of warding off evil... :D

That was in response to beonder throwing me wet kisses. ;)

(Wipes face with the back of her hand)

They're on Marketplace now! :thumbsup:

Yes, a tense several hours at RSE/Ubi this morning I am sure.

Sacrificing buckets of KFC chicken and such other manners of warding off evil... :D

That was in response to beonder throwing me wet kisses. ;)

Ahh.. I figured it was wiping sweat off the brow when they finally showed up on MP. :D

If GRAW 2 had of shipped with these types of maps and either First person only or a nerfed OTS then I think GRAW 2 would have had as strong as community as any of the other Ghost Recon games.

I'd settle for a patch that would make targeting and movement feel good again like it did in GR2SS. Movement and targeting could be tightened up with a patch, I'd assume. If that could be fixed, I know a LOT of people would hop right back on this game with a huge smile on their faces. Doesn't have to be "faster" just not so sloppy and out of control.

Can't ask for 1st person, that's not patch material, but surely targeting could be sobered up, and preferably movement too. :thumbsup:

Edited by Raw Kryptonite

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...