im looking for mature people to play co-op

cajun47

Whats up guys,

Sounds good to hear there are still some people that like a tactical approach.

As Dbest mentioned,check out the site,its 100% flash,if you like what you see,your welcome to run with us

and see first hand how we play with tactics.Were mature,clean,and dont talk insults too or hold anything against

new people,we just like them not to run and gun.We sometimes run a private room,if we move as one or 2 squads and always have each others back.

We mostly like Exfiltration,we do from time to time play some co-op,but we rather play it on a tactical approach.

We do have one or two guys that we allow to move freely,they and we know how each other runs as a squad.

Best compliment Ive heard from another clan leader was "Man You guys are beautiful to watch,great job,well done"

I have just setup a GR4 page,[theres not much there right now,its basically just an announcement]I will be adding to this as more GR4 details and footage is released and I will be editing my own clips for GR4 for our site.

Thats about it guys n' gals,

Feel free to drop by.

gamertag:CEO FifaJay

www.Co-Op-Elite.org

• 3 months later...

i figure this would be the website, maybe some old gr fans who bought graw2(360) like i?

if you take the co-op campaign(no respawns) seriously and play like we are doing this for real let me know. i'll work as a team and take orders. i want a leader/host who won't end the game just because he died earily.

CHESTPAIN 101, Hit me up Im down

• 2 weeks later...

i figure this would be the website, maybe some old gr fans who bought graw2(360) like i?

if you take the co-op campaign(no respawns) seriously and play like we are doing this for real let me know. i'll work as a team and take orders. i want a leader/host who won't end the game just because he died earily.

CHESTPAIN 101, Hit me up Im down

u noticed that this topic is years old lol, but ill add u

Some topics are a place for such posts, regardless of age. Creating new topics for no reason is another thing. And why we post in an old topic.

Welcome, I think you got your message out that you are looking for some games. ;) Hope you find some.

• 2 weeks later...

hey im up for being the sniper in anyones team. pm me for map details. if i dont have the map, ill search for it, and add it. for a while ive been playing single player. i then started

creating online servers and playing them with just the 1.05 patch. got alot of people , way too many rushing out into the open. number one cause of death in ghost recon is not

watching the rooftops. but the game crashed alot. so i uninstalled and reinstalled, adding each individual patch after i played for a while in online coop server. 1.04 has

problems with people not being able to connect. then i ran across Rahnmans mod for coop kits, a kit that actually works. now i pretty much play single with rahnmans mod

coop kits v2. trying to create an online dedicated server but running into no ping problems. i can edit html and hml but i am too lazy to do so. or just really patient. which is why i

am a sniper buwahaha ill wait for you to peek around that corner it doesnt matter how long i gotta sit there. so pm me if anyone is looking for a sniper.... online coop im down for

it. oh and one of my quirks too, i use cover for scanning rooftops and clifffaces, but when the open is clear, i continue to scan in the ope while rounding corners. if the enemy

sniper spots you and you arent in your scope to assess the situation, i.e. soldiers right below him who might see your muzzle flash, it makes it harder to kill him. so i really

like to scope out the rooftops before the squad enters the area. i find a suitable spot to hide the muzzle flash from ground troops and then give the clear if there are no

snipers i can see after scanning. i hate when i get to watch teammates die from a sniper i didnt get to scope out and eliminate because they went rambo.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Old time Vet of GR, Island Thunder , Ghost 2, GRAW GRAW2. ALWAYS up for some co-op with some good players who play as a team, use military talk and keep coms clear and open. nothing worse than ateam that doesnt talk, i dont care if there's loads of talk going on, as long as people are discriptive then u can pick out the info that you need to hear. Love fire and manovour teams, and siege is my Fav multiplayer mode. 10mins 1 life.. oooohhhrar!

hit me up for any GR action guys.

GT

"Akira Kain"

• 1 month later...

I am the one your looking for

• 3 months later...