Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ok, my current mouse is getting old, and even cleaning it out dosn't really help any more. So I was thinking of buying a new optical mouse (one of them ones that doesn't have the mouse ball, not sure wether "optical" was the right word).

I found one at gameplay (my favourite gaming shop) but I'm not to sure about it, because its only £18. But its got a pretty good description. Also there was this one.

Don't be reccomending ones just because there the dearest lol :lol: only looking for ones that are worth the money.

Edited by Riku

I haven't heard bad about either of those. MS tends to make fine mice and Creative makes good products all around. Optical is the right word so you know. ;) Personally I think the Creative one looks cooler so I would have to take it in the end. Plus its also cheaper :D

Edited by Stinger

I have used the MS one before, but really it is what feels comfortable to you. PC World usually have a few out of the box for you to test. (You can then buy them cheaper online). I used 2 at the mo, my Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse (I think it is called, its big and blue with for buttons) is very good, but smaller hands will cause you problems. I also have a basic 3 button optical mouse which is also good. Up to you I'm afraid.

I have had both Logitech and MS mice, and they are both great, I'm currently using the MS Intellimouse optical, and I'm loving it. If I was you try and go to a store and compare them, see which one is most comfortable for you.

I had the original MS Intellimouse and once in a while it would "spin" out of control when "looking down." Hate it when I play..but good on other applications, i.e. Photoshop...

now using a Logitech with a scroll button...$29...fast reactions now...

Good luck

Thanks guys. I have tried a few creative labs mice before, and found them very comfy to the hand, so I'll probably go for that one. I'll be going out tomorrow so I'll be looking in various PC shops to see if there’s any to my liking. Though I think I'll most probably be buying that creative labs one. :)

Thanks again ppl.