Ghost Recon.net Forums

I wanna thank all the great modders here for all the great work they are doing to make GRAW 2 to a better game with some new contents like maps or mission in various different types. :)

I am not a modder myself ,but I wish I had your skills to make some modds too.

Keep up the great work!

Edited by NoFears

@ NoFears:

You bring up a good point. I think this is just about as much as we are ever going to get, with GRAW2. It has been a while, but there are maps turning out, missions coming out. Lot of good stuff being unturned in the modding section.

Push it all aside, I like a firefight as much as anything. Will build a new mission file in the week. I`ll post what goes on in the process for all to get stuck in?

BSR Map Pk, will be required.

:shifty:

• 3 weeks later...

:wall: seams all that is left is a AUTO DOWNLOADER FOR THE SERVERS (HINT HINT) then we all can enjoy all the fine maps others have to offer and keep this fine game alive longer. thanks for listening

INTIMADATOR_EBDA

Auto downloader is not going to happen. I think by now, the majority, knows where to find new maps and missions. Welcome message makes a point of it too.

But, if a new patch was to emerge, can they add this? Would be welcomed indeed, but I doubt it.

:)

Hi,

Anything for us SP players? anything? Please, anything?

Mike.

If I have more time...yeah for sure I will try again to solves issues that was blocking me to going further with original sp campaign(not remake)...the major issue that I have was that the friendly team won't obey orders cause the white circle won't appears on map...the only order that they obey is 'fallow'...

So for now I have no issues with mp 12 players coop...and I'm on the roll :o= ...

If I have more time...yeah for sure I will try again to solves issues that was blocking me to going further with original sp campaign(not remake)...the major issue that I have was that the friendly team won't obey orders cause the white circle won't appears on map...the only order that they obey is 'fallow'...

So for now I have no issues with mp 12 players coop...and I'm on the roll :o= ...

Dude.. You are one freaking AWESOME modder!! Every time I see that you have churned out another COOP map I practically pee my pants for joy!!

"Invasion" is just TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

You are "da man" and put GRIN to shame. (And that ain't aimed at you Wolfie.... You're one of "us"!)

Hi,

Anything for us SP players? anything? Please, anything?

Mike.

Hello GRIN, Wolfie, Arch Angel Gabriel,

help this man out with his problem, will yuh? " Help us Grinkanobi, you're our only hope"

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna thank all the great modders here for all the great work they are doing to make GRAW 2 to a better game with some new contents like maps or mission in various different types. :)

I am not a modder myself ,but I wish I had your skills to make some modds too.

Keep up the great work!

I just think it's a shame we couldn't get the old GR maps remade for us PC players. That would be so nice, i think that would just launch this game. Edited by wildbill