Ghost Recon.net Forums

Yeah, basically the teams will inform what was the score they got in the mission, i.e. 75 points, and to validate it the replay must be sent to a provided email account. All replays will be checked. Everything that can be done to make sure we have a clean tourney will be done, you can be sure about it.

:thumbsup:

As it is - GR.Net players like to play this game the way its supposed to be played - testing their skills NOT THEIR SKILLZ.

As Niccola said - each team MUST supply a score and a replay of the mission they completed - we will checik replays as necessary to make sure ppl are playing without WAREZ.

I don´t worry about anything like that. Many nice ppl in this community. Old School Tac-Simmers... No CS Kiddies...

No danger that this great tournament will be ruined.

We, the mod team, wouldnt let this happen dude - we have put hundreds of hours of work on this tourney.

:thumbsup:

On behalf of the tournament organisers I'd like the emphasise the points about sending in replays that lightspeed has made in the Replays pinned post.

This is IMPORTANT because (1) your score is INVALID without it and (2) if you do not understand the procedure before the tournament starts, you risk losing out.

LEARN how to save a replay, and check where to find the DEFAULT replay file just incase you forget to save the replay once your mission is over. , so do yourself a favour and play a mission, then go find the default replay file.

Finally rename the replay file because a tonne of replays will be sent in, so rename yours with your team name and mission number as requested in the pinned post.

Lightspeed has a mountain of work ahead, don't make this any harder for him. :thumbsup: