bp weapons pack v1.45

Brettzies

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing with me, using 1.47 tried changing weapons at the Mule in the training map. Got this error:

Crash in application version: 29980.2562

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\briefingmanager.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

your version of the game is not patched up to the latest graw2 patch, that might be the problem

tried the patch/zip file and it still gave the rpg.dsf as a client, maybe it is my game that is screwed somewhere.... host also claims me to have altered game files while he installed the same zip.

well thanks for trying, going for all clean install and such,

any way evne though the hickups on my end, i enjoy the mod sp is lovely and the coop games that do run are awesome, and i just learned to appriciate the .45 you gave us,

it is a great addition to the arsenal.

Edited by sui317

i updated it to version 1.3

Crash in application version: 30553.2792

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: _ammo in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\campaignmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\campaignmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecampaign.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametype.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

well

if you can teach me how to change it that would be very greatful

but

if im stilling having trouble

could i ask if you could make a marpat for me ?

and

the woodland looks really nice >< wish i had good skills

I send you my camos. Let me know if its works. Remember edit materials.xml (in other brettzies`s forum he explain how do it in objects/beings/ghost and usmc). I send you bonnie and ballcap too. I work in other camo, and i wait that woodland like you.

graw22008031100421404gn2.png

graw22008031023311740il0.png

Edited by seiken05

• 2 weeks later...

Your work is amazing Bret. I've just finished two missions and the multi-cam is ace, the character models are amazing. It makes it feel much more like GR instead of the stormtrooper outfits they come with in stock. Loving the Barrett assault rifle btw, pretty good punch compared to the 'ol M4! I look forward to whatever you have planned for us in 1.5 :P

Edited by ScOpE

48;/fileinfo.html]bp weapons pack v1.47 - FileFront link

bp weapons pack v1.47 - Moddb link

This is not so much of a new version as it is a reworking of attachment id#s to see if I can get it to work in multiplayer modes online, which it does now. The single player portion should function exactly the same as v1.41.

For multiplayer, I renumbered the attachments and tried to keep as many of the original weapons as possible. However, since there are only 32 available, I had to make some cuts. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the M8, Mrc, M416, and M99.

I've been cursious to try this and see if it helps, but didn't want to get deep into cutting things out, axeing kits, reordring the numbers. However, someone actually wanted to put up a dedicated server with this mod, so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. It's very difficult to test because the problem with the attachments is only visible during mp online mode, and sometimes hard to get in touch with people to try out.

Installation is the same, just unzip to your Graw2 dir and it will overwrite your context.xml. As this is a mod for online play, it uses the mod bundle method, which I think is pretty important if this is going to be something someone can use on a dedicated server.

Nice to see you got it working in MP. :D

And you got the bundle working. Some people are still having problems with mod bundles not being found or not using all the files, that I can't explain. We'll see what comes out of feedback from this mod.

Yes, it's nice to see it finally work in mp. Though, we had to unbundle to make edits on the fly, so I can't be sure yet how the bundle version will do. Bundled v1.4 worked fine in MP(pre1.05 patch) except for the attachments. But the game wouldn't crash, unless you picked the m203.

Ripfire had some problems setting up a dedicated server with the mod bundle at the same time. He stopped working on it so we could test the mod. Hopefully he can figure that out. Running a local server should be fine though.

What do you mean by mp? ( I'm not that good at these terms, but i hope to soon) And if I download this pack, can I use it on multiplayer and will it take some guns away? ( I love the guns they have, but new ones would be cool) The only problems I have with downloading new packs is that i hate to loose any guns or mess the program and make it crash...

So this should fix the "altered files" error in MP?

You can't join a server if you don't have the same files as the server. So, no it won't. Bascially, the server has to have the mod installed as well as all the clients.

Well a friend and I were trying out v1.41 of the mod. We both had it installed and we still got the error.

You should try 1.47, it's more multi-player friendly. Also, make sure you have the latest patch for the game and if all else fails, just turn off the anti-cheat check box.

I was hosting a LAN server with 1.41 and my son could not join unless I turned anti-cheat off even though he had the same mod installed.

I am assuming that the anti-cheat checks for ANY files that are not "stock" files except for those in the custom_levels directory.

I have not upgraded after beyond 1.41 because I am not interested in the shot gun.

I tried 1.47 and got this error while selecting my loadout ingame:

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\guiscreens.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\guiscreens.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

I did download the rpgfix.zip you provided. I have patch 1.05

I don't think this is a problem with the mod as much as it is not having the files matching with the server and client. When I tested this with RipFire a few weeks ago there were no problems at all. He had a dedicated server running and we both could join the mp game.

You'll never be able to join a game with this mod if the server isn't running it, even with anit-cheat disabled it would probably cause crashing.

If you are trying a campaign mp game, that could cause crashing with picking weapons that are out of the range in terms of their attachment, that includes ironsights since many are default attachments. The only way to fix this would be to remove many weapons out of the single player as well. It's do-able I guess, but I'm not sure how much interest there is at this point.

Well, if you get modelling bug again, m4 short barrel(forget name designation off top of my head), as secondary or primary--no grenade launcher--using the m416's smoother recoil animations. Also, if I remember correctly, you mentioned iron sights might work properly as well. Eotech sight would round it off nicely. Doesn't need to have tac grip or guards. Could do it as a standalone so it doesn't mess with your mp alterations for original mod. Just a little food for thought if you get the inspiration ;) .

Hi Brett,

A little slow on the uptake here - I downloaded this mod last week and played it all weekend, running through the SP campaign. Bloody awesome stuff, was nice to see the team looking more contemporary and your weapon models are sweet as!

The bit that got me all misty though was watching your new intro movie and hearing the [GR] sounds :P

Thanks for your effort, two thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

awesome as always

I've been trying to change the number of magazines, but since the weapon_data.xml is bundled I can't access it. I tried the instructions in the v1.4 thread but couldn't get it to work?

Edited by Cirap

Does this mod work properly in the SP Campaign at all? as it seems I'm having major issues.

Whenever I go to select pretty much any weapon at the briefing screen (first mission, the one from the SP demo.)

A good number of the selectable guns show that most of the attachments are missing (also I notice that the new weapons aren't present), and further-more I notice that all of the pistols have forward grip attachments which immediately crash the game upon selection (a forward grip on a pistol?)

Would it be advisable to try a older version of this mod as to be honest I have absolutely no intention of playing with this mod online (or online at all for that matter) I solely wanted to play SP campaign, but it seems I can't do that with this mod.

I am using the latest patch (1.05, downloaded from fileplanet), and have put all of the files into their correct directories (overwrote the default context.xml from the one within the archive.)

If needed I can take a few screenshots showing the issue.

Edited by Delta One Zero