Multiple PC's on one router

RAW_NoizZ

I'm sick of designers screwing up decent games..... I have multiple computers and have purchased multiple games so that i can play GRAW2 on more than one computer. You were able to do this in GRAW However, when we try to connect 2 computers to the same server via internet (in GRAW2) one of the computers gets an error message or gets booted out of the server. Is it possible to run multiple computers through one router ? ??? do i have to open ports on the router ?? I have seperate e-mail accounts and disks for each computer ! ! ! ! ! what is the problem ?? ? HELP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Have 2 PC s running graw2 thru router without any connection problems, and playing at the same time on same server is not a problem.

Did however have the problem after installing GRAW2 on second PC at first... It turned out we accidently had used the same key on both installations .. after a fresh install using the correct key it worked just fine.

I've ran it. Hosting though on one, and playing on teh other while your buddyies connect doesn't work well, but more then one on playing on an internet server works. Key has to be different though. No ports required usually unless hosting.

Now that i think of it though, i'm not sure if i tried the same server. The anticheat may boot you for having the same internet ip.