I want this in the next GRAW...

beonder13

Stop looking in our windows!

I have only peeped the Montreal Ubi offices. :ph34r:

My GF and I walked past it on our marathon hike from Rue St. Catherine, up Mt. Royal, and out to the Farmers Market in the Italian section. Getting to walk through the Jewish and Italian sections of Montreal was neat. I was very happy to find the subway stop right at the market though, and we took that back downtown to our hotel. :yes:

I don't see any real practical application for this by any military or police force. What military unit issues combat shotguns today?

I think it would work really well in close quarter battles. And the explosive rounds are great for getting someone behind cover.

If you are getting into CQB in GR usually something has gone wrong. Well, maybe unavoidable on some of the GRAW/GRAW2 maps, but in a game like [GR] through GR:SS - totally impractical to take a shotgun. I guess they could put one in and you could watch all your shots be totally ineffective as the enemy engages you at twice the effective range of your shotgun. ;)

I don't see any real practical application for this by any military or police force. What military unit issues combat shotguns today?

I think it would work really well in close quarter battles. And the explosive rounds are great for getting someone behind cover.

Like I said, more in the territory of R6. CQB isn't really a Ghost thing.

Wouldn't work in a hostage situation but would work well if you just want to clear out a building totally.... Maybe the badguys should have it? :P

Oh, or it could be useful for clearing trenches... if there where as many these days as in WW2.

Even in original embassy I would love to use that shotty in the top level of the hotel or inside the bank. On newer maps it would work if you are defending a base on a bunch of maps when the base is within a structure. The shotty would also be quite effective on rooftop, ghost town, bunkers, boneyard, etc...

i don't think adding a shotgun is a bad idea. it would be great on maps like aftermath and ghost village. maybe have two types, one with slugs, and the other with shot. they wouldn't be useful on big maps like caves but neither is the SR-3.

heck, have one with a 2X scope and then it'll be usable for medium engagements