People just don't like to be pwned

I love this game, hadn't played in months and after a few maps I was back where I used to be. But evidently when you pwn up the server admin a few times that doesn't play well with the more immature of them. Got tired of being console killed cuz one of the clan dudes didn't like it. No g/l server. Anyhow, I'm lovin' this game but I wish someone would put up an old school server w/5 min. games and no respawns.

I love this game, hadn't played in months and after a few maps I was back where I used to be. But evidently when you pwn up the server admin a few times that doesn't play well with the more immature of them. Got tired of being console killed cuz one of the clan dudes didn't like it. No g/l server. Anyhow, I'm lovin' this game but I wish someone would put up an old school server w/5 min. games and no respawns.

I'm not much for 5 min (always liked 10) but we have a limited spawn server up. Only reason we don't do none is we can't get enough peeps in. I saw you join rugg, but it wasn't fully setup yet lol after i rebooted it later it took the settings of limited spawns. If enough of your guys (and ours) are willing, maybe some night we'll pull a no respawn scrim.

What server was console killing you? LB is the only no Gl i know of... and i haven't had any issues there.

I wish someone would put up an old school server w/5 min. games and no respawns.

I wish there was a (populated) server like this too, preferably more than 5 minutes though. Anything with no respawn would be nice. Or even a multiple respawn server that had more HH, RvA, or any other game mode. Even all the coop servers have unlimited spawns.

I cleaned this thread up after letting it cool overnight. I expect it to stay on topic and not sink into another grudge topic about who did what on a certain server between 3 individuals, 2 of whom belong to a certain clan and another who has some really strange nicks.

Let this be for everyone to make fun of those who disliked being owned lest I close it for good. <_<

hey Whiteknight, I gotta ask ya, was this patch REALLY worth it? I don't have it installed as I have my PC setup for my photography now.

But based upon comments I've read after the 1.05 release, it seems to have brought the game to it's knees. This reminds me of the Ravenshield days where they fixed one bug, but that caused another bug to appear/reappear because of it.

I guess all you guys can do now is wait for red storms offering.. :hmm:

Papa, I can't answer that question as I don't have GRAW2.

It does appear that the newest and most likely, last patch did not and will not resolve all the issues that GRAW2 has. I wish I could say otherwise, but, well, I can't. I won't vilify GRIN as it was not their doing to stop support and they really did try to give us a game that we wanted, but we all know where to place the blame. I wish Bo, Ulf and the whole GRIN team well on their future endevors.

My suggestion is to head over to BFS and follow the development of GB and provide input on it and the discussions that are taking place on wanted features (even if they all don't make it in this go round).

Dang, I got pwned again..... :wacko:

It could be worse. ;)

I dunno, it doesn't look quite like the other pics of WK I've seen. There is something different. :hmm:

Oh I know: You've shaved your moustace! :rofl:

Respectfully

krise madsen

I think you win a cake for being the first to figure that out, man!

(THE CAKE IS A LIE!)

hey Whiteknight, I gotta ask ya, was this patch REALLY worth it? I don't have it installed as I have my PC setup for my photography now.

But based upon comments I've read after the 1.05 release, it seems to have brought the game to it's knees. This reminds me of the Ravenshield days where they fixed one bug, but that caused another bug to appear/reappear because of it.

I guess all you guys can do now is wait for red storms offering.. :hmm:

Start another thread and i'll answer you on what it did and didn't fix....

As for the pic... right on topic... rugg tried to pwn whiteknight and whiteknight brushed it off with a "he doesn't look that good"

lol

As for the pic... right on topic... rugg tried to pwn whiteknight and whiteknight brushed it off with a "he doesn't look that good"

I never try to pwn WK. I just thought I'd post that to show that I was fine with the ninja editing he did. To be fair, he spent a heck of a lot of money on that outfit. And frankly it looks very nice on him. ;)