Brettzies

v1.41 - available

mod_db_image_12_500.jpg

Full Mod: Weapon Pack v1.41 - FileFront Link

Full Mod: Weapon Pack v1.41 - ModDb Link

Full Mod: Weapon Pack v1.41 - Gr.net Link

Teaser: Weapon Pack v1.4 - Teaser Movie

v1.4 Additions

This is actually a pretty big addition to the mod and goes beyond just weapons. However, in the interest of continuity I’m leaving it as a weapons pack. About two and a half weeks ago(now 3), I began experimenting with the Ghost models to see if something could be done like in GRAW1 with the player’s team using the Mexican Special Forces model. Turns out it was pretty easy to do, but opened up a lot of possiblities for changing the look of the Ghosts.

I didn’t feel just swapping bodies with the enemy and changing some camo patterns was significant enough to warrant a release on its own. Therefore, I decided to add a few weapons, gear, and finally made an eotech sight. I picked the M4 Combat Shotgun since I thought it would be fairly unique and easy to build. Turns out that may have been a mistake as you will see in the future. I also put in a Sig552 Commando since it fits close to some of the in-game animations and I’ve always thought it was a nice looking weapon. Both can be used as secondary weapons, but the Sig552 can also be used as a primary.

To finish things off, I put in some new headgear for the Ghosts to further distinguish them. It doesn’t seem like much, but was quite an undertaking to get working correctly. A ballcap, boonie hat, and mich2001 helmet with or without nightvision. I customized each Ghost to look a bit unique in single player, but also converted the multiplayer portion of the game to use this new gear and uniforms.

Sig552 Commando

·available as primary or secondary

·semi auto, burst, and full auto fire modes

·custom tweaked sounds

·suppressor attachment

·multiple scope attachments

·working ironsights

Eotech

·built an eotech sight and added it to the following weapons:

·M16A4, M4A1, M468, Sig552, Rx4, M416, Scar L, Scar H

Multiplayer Kits

·added new kits to take advantage of the Sig552

Benelli M4 Shotgun

·available as a secondary weapon

·aimpoint or ironsights

·custom tweaked sounds

New Look Ghosts

·new gear and unifrom for each Ghost

·ballcap with or without headset

·boonie hat

·mich2001 with or without nightvision, up or down

·used in multiplayer as well as single player

New Look Marines

·new gear and unifrom for USMC in sp

·use M16A4s and M4A1s

This is essentially the same as v1.4 except it takes into account the new patch1.05. Some of the things I want to add or change will take a bit of time, so I'm just releasing this compatible version for 1.05. The attachment id# still appears to be an issue for mp, so I've left this in the local folder method. Installation is still the same however, just extract and go. Read the docs for further info, but there is no bundle in this version. Makes for a smaller file too ~77megs and may alleviate some of the install problems people were having.

Edited by Brettzies

Hey Bret, cheers for doing this :)

Just a quick question, is it hard to change the reload animation for you Benelli M4S90 to those of the M1014 included in the 1.05 patch rather than the weird MRC ones?

On the same note, have you thought about switching to the "buckshot" like that used with GRIN's M1014 or are you going to stick with the "slugs" for your M4S90?

Hey Bret, cheers for doing this :)

Just a quick question, is it hard to change the reload animation for you Benelli M4S90 to those of the M1014 included in the 1.05 patch rather than the weird MRC ones?

On the same note, have you thought about switching to the "buckshot" like that used with GRIN's M1014 or are you going to stick with the "slugs" for your M4S90?

I haven't really tried it. It should work fine but might require some re-aligning. The only real reason I didn't take mine out and just put the new one as a secondary is because I know it causes a crash if you assign it to one of your teammates and then tell them to goto Recon mode. I just didn't want to get into it right now, but you can try it. My guess is that it won't line up correctly is all, but should work more or less if you assign the m1014 animation set to it in the unit file.

I'll either fix it up in the future or just use the GRIN one.

Edited by Brettzies

Brettzies, well I just installed the new mod and am having an issue with the new M1014 shotgun. The M240 works fine.

I get this error when I draw the weapon, selection is fine.

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\hud\hudweapons.dsf(-1): cant find member: set_local_solidity in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\extensions\hud\hud.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\types\weapons\shotgunweapon.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

I am using Magpul Masada also and am having no problems with it. If you think that is the cause of the problem I can probably live without the shotgun.

Thanks in advance for help. :thumbsup:

Edited by shaBAM!

Brettzies, well I just installed the new mod and am having an issue with the new M1014 shotgun. The M240 works fine.

I get this error when I draw the weapon, selection is fine.

data\lib\units\extensions\hud\hudweapons.dsf(-1): cant find member: set_local_solidity in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\extensions\hud\hud.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\types\weapons\shotgunweapon.dsf(0)

I am using Magpul Masada also and am having no problems with it. If you think that is the cause of the problem I can probably live without the shotgun.

EDIT: Well, I just found the problem and it involves the weapon ID's... thanks for the great mod Brettzies.

LOL. Glad I could help! j/k. You know, back in GRAW1 I tried doing a clever number scheme to make it easier for people to use two mods at the same time. I numbered all my weapons with an 11 prefix and mods with a 12 prefix. So, weapon could be 1101, and mod id could be 1201, etc. It actually works fine in single player. However, the pesky attachment id# put an end to that scheme and I went back to using the first available slot. It's actually not an issue with the weapon ids, just the attachment ids.

Since a change to the Animation Set of the M1014 would probably mean that we can't use the aimpoint anymore, i can live with the MRC set. i don't see a need to change to slugs either, as now there is one gun for each preference.

Btw, the new 1.05 animations don't look as smooth as the old ones, but that's probably due to pressure of time.

Anyway, thanks for the update, i still think this game's engine has the greatest potential of them all.

Edited by SpringMan

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(-1): cant find member: _weapon_is_silenced in type <ShotgunWeapon>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\aihivebrain.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

:hmm:

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(-1): cant find member: _weapon_is_silenced in type <ShotgunWeapon>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

:hmm:

That happens without the mod too. Give it a shot or see the Patch1.05 bugs thread.

Okay... get a weird crash.

data\lib\units\types\weapons\multigrenadeweapon.dsf(-1): cant find member: player_data in type <void>

What's up?

Also... what line can I increase the number of rounds for my m203 for the m4?

data\lib\units\types\weapons\multigrenadeweapon.dsf(-1): cant find member: player_data in type <void>

What's up?

Let me guess, on M03?

What's up?

Let me guess, on M03?

Or do you mean m203?

I don't see it on the list...

<!-- Mod id

1 = sniper_scope

2 = barrett_bipod

3 = silencer_secondary

4 = crye_ironsights

5 = crye_combatsight

6 = crye_grenade_launcher

7 = m8_ironsight

8 = silencer_primary

9 = eglm

10 = g36_ironsights

11 = aimpoint

12 = scar_ironsight

13 = scar_tactical_grip

14 = scar_grenade_launcher

15 = m8_combatsight

16 = scarh_grenade_launcher

17 = scarh_tactical_grip

18 = m14_scope

19 = msg90_scope

20 = m96_flashlight

21 = m416_ironsight

22 = xl7_grenade_launcher

23 = rx4_combat_sight

24 = xm320_grenade_launcher

25 = m416_frontgrip

26 = pgo7

27 = m32_sight

28 = qd_suppressor

29 = m416_frontgrip

-->

Edited by cobrabase

v1.41 - available

mod_db_image_12_500.jpg

Full Mod: Weapon Pack v1.41 - FileFront Link

Full Mod: Weapon Pack v1.41 - ModDb Link

Full Mod: Weapon Pack v1.41 - Gr.net Link

Teaser: Weapon Pack v1.4 - Teaser Movie

v1.4 Additions

This is actually a pretty big addition to the mod and goes beyond just weapons. However, in the interest of continuity I’m leaving it as a weapons pack. About two and a half weeks ago(now 3), I began experimenting with the Ghost models to see if something could be done like in GRAW1 with the player’s team using the Mexican Special Forces model. Turns out it was pretty easy to do, but opened up a lot of possiblities for changing the look of the Ghosts.

I didn’t feel just swapping bodies with the enemy and changing some camo patterns was significant enough to warrant a release on its own. Therefore, I decided to add a few weapons, gear, and finally made an eotech sight. I picked the M4 Combat Shotgun since I thought it would be fairly unique and easy to build. Turns out that may have been a mistake as you will see in the future. I also put in a Sig552 Commando since it fits close to some of the in-game animations and I’ve always thought it was a nice looking weapon. Both can be used as secondary weapons, but the Sig552 can also be used as a primary.

To finish things off, I put in some new headgear for the Ghosts to further distinguish them. It doesn’t seem like much, but was quite an undertaking to get working correctly. A ballcap, boonie hat, and mich2001 helmet with or without nightvision. I customized each Ghost to look a bit unique in single player, but also converted the multiplayer portion of the game to use this new gear and uniforms.

Sig552 Commando

·available as primary or secondary

·semi auto, burst, and full auto fire modes

·custom tweaked sounds

·suppressor attachment

·multiple scope attachments

·working ironsights

Eotech

·built an eotech sight and added it to the following weapons:

·M16A4, M4A1, M468, Sig552, Rx4, M416, Scar L, Scar H

Multiplayer Kits

·added new kits to take advantage of the Sig552

Benelli M4 Shotgun

·available as a secondary weapon

·aimpoint or ironsights

·custom tweaked sounds

New Look Ghosts

·new gear and unifrom for each Ghost

·ballcap with or without headset

·boonie hat

·mich2001 with or without nightvision, up or down

·used in multiplayer as well as single player

New Look Marines

·new gear and unifrom for USMC in sp

·use M16A4s and M4A1s

This is essentially the same as v1.4 except it takes into account the new patch1.05. Some of the things I want to add or change will take a bit of time, so I'm just releasing this compatible version for 1.05. The attachment id# still appears to be an issue for mp, so I've left this in the local folder method. Installation is still the same however, just extract and go. Read the docs for further info, but there is no bundle in this version. Makes for a smaller file too ~77megs and may alleviate some of the install problems people were having.

Hi Brettzies,

Looks like I need to install this patched version of v1.4 to work with 1.05, eh?? Should I simply unbundle as before done with v1.4? Thanks.

Eric

How can I change the mich2001 with or without nightvision and mich up or down?

:blush: thanks

Open the ghostemplates.xml in the lib/managers/xml directory of the mod. The instructions are at the top of the file. I recommend a program like xml maker which highlights the text and makes it easier to see what's what. Comments will be greyed out, it'll tell you when a line isn't closed properly and some other things as well. Helps a lot with editing xml code.

A question: i try to change m203 granades in sb_templates/sb_weapon_data. But the game crash:

Sat Feb 23 13:18:58 2008

data\lib\units\types\weapons\bulletweapon.dsf(-1): cant find member: is_shotgun in type <Statsblock:weapon_data>

SCRIPT STACK:

Brett, can i change m203 clips in ghost_templates or any other way to fix this?