Time to go back to PC gaming?

FA sear

I cannot buy a PS3, and this has nothing to do with gaming. Sony has just hosed me too many times with products unrelated to gaming, that I decided ten years ago to never buy another Sony product.

This only leaves me the Wii and the 360 as options for consoles. The problem with the Wii is that it is not much of a "step up" from my current old Xbox. Now if There was a Wii+ model that was on par with a PS3, I would have bought it a long time ago.

The final choice is the 360, and I have waited until now because I wanted to see what would happen with the first year bugs. Now after waiting longer on account of all of the "red rings of death" issues, it now appears that disc capacity and continuing failures will keep me on the sidelines.

The only real option seems to be to go back to the PC. I liked GR/GRIT/DS better on the PC, RVS was better than RB6... I am looking at a pattern here. Now before people start jumping on me, and label me a PC fanboy bashing on a console, I will say that I have enjoyed my time on the console. I love the Halo series, OFP on the console, The entire Splinter Cell series, Sniper Elite, and some notable others. However, with the future of the 360 not looking too bright, and considering it is my only option (for those with short memories, look above), the next time I buy a new PC, I may have to consider going back to the "old platform", if things with the 360 do not progress by then. Until then, I guess I will just soldier on with the old Xbox, and take a wait and see stance.