1.05 Patch Bugs

Okay:

1. We're getting drop-outs we didn't get before. People are just being kicked to the login screen in game.

2. There's a problem with accuracy and the number of people on the server. We've had it show down to 23 (of 26) and still not be able to join a game.

3. While it's great that several of the glitches on FORT have been fixed, the worst one that lets you get under the map is still there.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coop_retrieve

You have some tanks to see but no kit to get rid of them ?????????????????????????????????

Did you search for an RPG or TOW that you could pick up? I seem to remember reading that they had a fix that made sure items like those were spawning correctly. I haven't had a chance to play the map since I'm at work so I'll leave it up to you fellas to check for now.

coop_retrieve

You have some tanks to see but no kit to get rid of them ?????????????????????????????????

Did you search for an RPG or TOW that you could pick up? I seem to remember reading that they had a fix that made sure items like those were spawning correctly. I haven't had a chance to play the map since I'm at work so I'll leave it up to you fellas to check for now.
I did not find any. Perhaps they're well hidden, because they don't appear to be in plain view.

No they haven't.

I just unbundled the patch bundle (that I got at home through the auto download) and tested it in the editor. All the sand areas on Fort, where people could stand under the castle, are without collision and the character or any other physics object falls right through it.

Could be old XMB files on the server or something, as I'm guessing they don't have anything in their override folder when they play... Strange, but it's all I can think of right now.

Just after installing the patch, I get this:

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\managers\groupmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: base in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\groupmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\campaignmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecampaign.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametype.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

Anyone got any ideas?

Archer.

coop_retrieve

Yer had a look mate no weps, ta for the heads up though.

Wolfsong,

Our Dedicated Server XML file wasn't touched by the patch. However, now our server is no longer giving us both sides of the map. We have the round and the match set to 13 minutes. Previously it would finish the 13 minutes say that the sides weren't even and flip us to play the same map from the other side.

Now we're just getting one instance of the map and not the other. How do we fix that?

Wolfsong,

Our Dedicated Server XML file wasn't touched by the patch. However, now our server is no longer giving us both sides of the map. We have the round and the match set to 13 minutes. Previously it would finish the 13 minutes say that the sides weren't even and flip us to play the same map from the other side.

Now we're just getting one instance of the map and not the other. How do we fix that?

Is it concerning TDM, S or RvsA? And if so does it have "use even rounds" set on the game mode?

I think I might have found a bug too unfortunately.

1. open training grounds mission

2. get to free combat part

3. give Ramirez(or anyone I guess) a shotgun and mp5sd

4. tell him or team to go to Recon mode

5. wait a few seconds for them to switch, then...

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(-1): cant find member: _weapon_is_silenced in type <ShotgunWeapon>

Edited by Brettzies

Im not sure if you guys remember, but loading previously saved games after a patch is bad news.

The chances are they will not work, the game sp progress will be ok but not indevidual saves.

Just a heads up although it does tell you this prior to installing.

The new coop map previously mentioned, using c4 is fine but the whole point in a tac shooter is not to go any where near a bleeding tank FGS.

Thats why AT was invented come on.

Been on the TUG server tonight and see guys get repeatly killed by a tank thats has super human aim is just not fun and gets very boring after 5 mins.

This problem has been posted time and time again, but still no action.

The game needs to be playable, people just get peeed off and just leave the servers.

Im not sure if you guys remember, but loading previously saved games after a patch is bad news.

The chances are they will not work, the game sp progress will be ok but not indevidual saves.

Just a heads up although it does tell you this prior to installing.

The new coop map previously mentioned, using c4 is fine but the whole point in a tac shooter is not to go any where near a bleeding tank FGS.

Thats why AT was invented come on.

Been on the TUG server tonight and see guys get repeatly killed by a tank thats has super human aim is just not fun and gets very boring after 5 mins.

This problem has been posted time and time again, but still no action.

The game needs to be playable, people just get peeed off and just leave the servers.

I think of plenty of GR1 missions were you can`t take out tanks, some not even kill a single sole the whole mission. :rolleyes: Not a bad mission if you play it with that in mind, and just just pack what you can to play it for what it is.

I don`t see anything else to play for a while, time to play it for what it is, not going to improve without some modders and some community support from here on.

:whistle:

shame after 6months not to get rid of the bugs,but make new ones ..

For Content we didn't hope much,the Diesel engine is Dead,so the game will die soon.

It had potential ,but no good support.

Still is the better tactical for me in the market right now,these days.

(GR1 not compared)

Edited by Invisible