Ubisoft banner comp Feb 2008

charliebrownau

On the Ubisoft forums - http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/

In the Ghost Recon - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter PC section they have advertised a banner

comp .

Now I dont know about the rest of the online community but I would rather see them

put more money , time and effort into FIXING the game instead of wasting time/effort/money

in a comp .

Adding back ORG COOP mode would be a good start then releasing a free standalone dedicated server program

would help things aswell .

If anyone could design a good banner to submit to relfect what people want in the GRAW/GR series that

be great . Things like GRAW nothing like the first one . GRAW we limit colours . ETC basicly

stuff thats annoying in GRAW1/2 in a banner. It might get the hint to Ubi the hard way.

Closing date is Sunday 17 February 2008 (USA)

Now I dont know about the rest of the online community but I would rather see them

put more money , time and effort into FIXING the game instead of wasting time/effort/money

in a comp .

There is no time effort or money involved in this competition other than my own. I suggested it after many members of the forum complained about the banner, I cannot change the game for you but I can change the environment in which you discuss it.

If everyone is really so offended by the idea then please feel free not to participate but I am somewhat stunned that so many were happy to complain about the banner yet given the chance to change it they object.

Oh and I said I would look into the patch and I did, you will find the news you seek is now available ;)

I just noticed Kleaneasy's post about this in the Ubi forums about 10 minutes ago. People can use our design forums (in the off topic section) to work on their creations if they want to enter.

If people don't want to enter, it's not compulsary :thumbsup: it's also a bad idea to post sarcastic entries (here) or start debates on the value of such a competiton, let's try and stay in the spirit of things. :)

Good luck, it'd be great to see a GR.netter design the winning entry :D

The lucky winner will see their banner design gloriously displayed within this very forum
*COUGH*....when I run a competition....there's a prize for the winner *COUGH*. Does that mean I have a bigger marketing spend than Ubisoft? :D

Good luck with your entries everyone. Hmmmm.....time to fire up the MS Paint :whistle:

DS

If anyone could design a good banner to submit to relfect what people want in the GRAW/GR series that be great . Things like GRAW nothing like the first one . GRAW we limit colours . ETC basicly stuff thats annoying in GRAW1/2 in a banner. It might get the hint to Ubi the hard way.

Closing date is Sunday 17 February 2008 (USA)

Something like UBI saying "For GR:AW2 we seriously listened to the GR fans on what they wanted for the next version, then we threw it all out and made it our way".