A.I. severe twitching

The game suddenly developed this weird bug where the squad members and/or enemy a.i. will twitch side to side violently. Is this a known bug or do I need to start going thru my mods to find the culptrit? Strange that it would start doing this after all these months.

Edited by doubletap

The game suddenly developed this weird bug where the squad members and/or enemy a.i. will twitch side to side violently. Is this a known bug or do I need to start going thru my mods to find the culptrit? Strange that it would start doing this after all these months.

wed patch- 1.05

plus - latency speeds cause online probs

http://www.OldGhostClan.com

Edited by OGC_Daxt

do I need to start going thru my mods to find the culptrit?
Have you edited the sb_global.xml lately?

<!-- AI emotion -->

<var name="emo_twitch_time" type="number" default="2"/> <!-- How often can the AI twitch? -->

Actually yes, but not that particular string. I've been working with a.i. accuracy and a.i. detection only. although the twitching is really bad, it's not all that frequent. I've played every day lately and haven't seen it since I started this thread. Come to think of it I have installed Brettzies latest mod since my first post, so maybe whatever I may have fouled up has been overwritten and corrected by the mod.