"Co-op collection Available"

Pave Low

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to these postings over on the ubi forums... official GRAW2 DLC emails have been sent out.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3.../7581028826/p/5

The DLC is available now... no its not... yes it is...

Its 400 pts, no its 800 pts, no its 400 pts.

There is a DLC video... no there isn't a video...

Can someone clear this all up?

Kimi?

Anybody?

[Merged with the existing thread, Please check forums before posting]

Edited by Pave Low

From the Lady herself

Please sit tight, I'm currently trying to sort this out. icon_smile.gif

ahh looks like this was yet another high quality coordinated Ubi PR announcement :rolleyes: ...that's fallen on its face

Yes it looks that way, Im sure Kimi is not ammused, this does happen too often though.

It is made worse when so many people are waiting for it and looking forward to it, even more reason to get the release exactley right with out screwing it up.

Oh take it easy. ;)

I'm wondering if the 400 is UK, 800 is US, due to exchange rates. I think members reporting 400 are UK.

Sure wouldn't mind 400 though!

Highly unlikely. The whole reason MS made their own point system instead of just using currency for MP transactions was to avoid exchange rate problems.

The value of MS points, relative to local currency should be taken care of at the point of purchase of the MS points, not the use of the points on Marketplace. Internationally, the content should be the same MS points.

The discrepancy is probably just another Ubi blunder.

I had the email and it states 400MP and I am in the UK, I thought we were going to see the news first here (Well on this and ghostrecon.com forums) not via email.

Hopefully it's just a Ubiglitch as they seem to have and the maps will appear in the next few hours, is it possible that the maps will be added at say 1700 in the US which would make it later here in the UK but we all got sent the email at the same time..

Also has anyone seen any official response from the powers that be??

Edited by o RATMAN o

I had the email and it states 400MP and I am in the UK, I thought we were going to see the news first here (Well on this and ghostrecon.com forums) not via email.

Hopefully it's just a Ubiglitch as they seem to have and the maps will appear in the next few hours, is it possible that the maps will be added at say 1700 in the US which would make it later here in the UK but we all got sent the email at the same time..

Also has anyone seen any official response from the powers that be??

Nothing official.

But it seems that one group sent out an email BEFORE talking with the other group about the announcement or the email. Kinda like that time I told my best friend I was going to propose to my girl and then he went to the store, picked up the ring, took a picture of it, and sent the picture to her in an email with a description of my upcoming "proposal," even though I hadn't picked a time or a place yet....

That never happened, but if it did, it would be kind of like what's going on with this DLC right now...

That never happened, but if it did, it would be kind of like what's going on with this DLC right now...

Scaring analogy ... but reflects well the ongoing tension here ..... give us that pack!!!! Our boxes are loaded and ready!

... please ...

So, what now? We are told there will be an announcement today... and the announcement is made... and the maps are STILL not available on live. Will they be available on Tuesday like most DLC is?

Kimi still hasn't made her announcement. Someone somewhere else sent something to some people, but it wasn't the canned announcement that Kimi had planned when she dropped her hint earlier in the weekend.

She, I believe is still working on making sure her announcement lines up with what someone else sent on email before she posts something incorrect.

Guessing that RSE is Pacific Time Zone, which means she's got another 3 hours to get something out during the work day. Kimi is a woman, right?

So, what now? We are told there will be an announcement today... and the announcement is made... and the maps are STILL not available on live. Will they be available on Tuesday like most DLC is?

Kimi still hasn't made her announcement. Someone somewhere else sent something to some people, but it wasn't the canned announcement that Kimi had planned when she dropped her hint earlier in the weekend.

She, I believe is still working on making sure her announcement lines up with what someone else sent on email before she posts something incorrect.

Guessing that RSE is Pacific Time Zone, which means she's got another 3 hours to get something out during the work day. Kimi is a woman, right?

I think you are mostly correct. Except RSE is in N. Carolina. Eastern US timezone for our international friends. :D

So whats the speculation.....?Is it a price issue? Is the content actually ready?

I find it very extreme that they would close down the ubi forums. I hope they had a genuine reason.

Ya know... if a team of Ghosts were as inefficient in war as UBI is at handling this type of stuff... it would be a sad world indeed...

So whats the speculation.....?Is it a price issue? Is the content actually ready?

I find it very extreme that they would close down the ubi forums. I hope they had a genuine reason.

Probably trying to erase anything on the forums that claims 400pts. At least they can't pull the plug on these forums.

Wonder if Kimi could enlighten us?

I don't know, but it is disappointing that we were told we would get information on Monday, then the e-mails start coming out, seemingly throwing a wrench in Kimi's plans, and now they have had to close off the conduit of information we were told to check in order to find the new information.

Not at all surprising though, given Ubi's track record. :rolleyes: