weapon pack updates

Brettzies

Just while someone has mentioned COD4...I actually hated it. I'm sure it's rare someone saying that since I only ever heard good thing about it, but I hate the rushed gameplay. I'll agree with everyone that the graphics are nice, but...as for the rest of it? Rubbish.

I have GRAW2 and COD4, so far I can count the number of times I've played COD4 on one hand. As for GRAW2, man, I can't stop!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really looking forward to using this mod. i am running into issues with the installation as the readme folder covers the sp demo version. i realize the mod is meant only for that version but i was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to work this mod into the released version. the folders are somewhat different and im not sure where to put the mod. i did change the content.xml and placed the bp_weapons_pack_v1.2 in the graw 2 folder but this has no effect on the game. if anyone can help or has suggestions i thankyou in advance.

im really looking forward to using this mod. i am running into issues with the installation as the readme folder covers the sp demo version. i realize the mod is meant only for that version but i was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to work this mod into the released version. the folders are somewhat different and im not sure where to put the mod. i did change the content.xml and placed the bp_weapons_pack_v1.2 in the graw 2 folder but this has no effect on the game. if anyone can help or has suggestions i thankyou in advance.

I need to change that line in the docs because it should work fine and I long since stopped using the demo as a base.

Method 1

Simply extract the contents of

bp_weapons_pack.v1.0.zip into

your GRAW/local folder. Or you

can extract them where ever you

like and copy or move the folder

into your GRAW/local folder.

After that, rename your english

folder to something else, I use

x_english or x_english_orig. Then

rename the bp_weapons_pack

folder to english or whatever

language you are using, though I

have no idea if other languages

will work.

Method 2

This method is actually a bit better as it lets you keep the original name of the mod without having

to rename multiple directories. It also allows you to keep different mods in the local directory

without getting confused. However, it does require you edit the context.xml in the root GRAW2

directory. *Note use the current version number, ie vX.X, the example is v1.0*

To do this, open the context.xml in any text editor. The first

few lines contain the code you need to change. Simply find

the third line and change the language from whatever the

current value is, to bp_weapons_pack_v1.0 Be sure the

bp_weapons_pack_vX.X folder is in the local directory as well.

thankyou for your fast reponse to my message. do you have any instructions for where the mod needs to be placed or if folders need to be created. also do i still need to modify the content.xml line 3. basicly im clueless and dont have alot of experience with this stuff.

sig552_01.jpg

sig552_02.jpg

"Look ma! No textures!"

Decided to go with the mp5 animations since I could get the iron sight to line up and the reload looks good. Mainly you get a decent grip on the weapon. An empty reload results in the mp5 bolt release animation which is odd for this gun but the tradeoff is worth it. The iron sight is pretty good, you may not even want to stick any optics on it.

Probably going to make this available as primary or secondary with these attachments:

.aimpoint

.eotech

.acog

.leopuld scope

.halo suppressor

I've fixed it up with inventory icons and stuff for SP in my kit fix mod, so it will provide some changes/fixes to SP as well.

Kit fix mod? Is it available for download Wolfsong?

Edit: I think I found it. It's the class/kit mod?

Edited by bigcat75