Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fantastic night, best COD4 games I've had :thumbsup:

Gotta apologise for losing that round for us, I seem to have a problem with tags showing up sometimes and ###### myself when i reached the top of the stairs and opened up on instinct ;)

Gotta apologise for losing that round for us, I seem to have a problem with tags showing up sometimes and ###### myself when i reached the top of the stairs and opened up on instinct ;)

LOL, disapointing as it was to lose right at the death there, I think everyone found it more hilarious than disapointing :lol:

LOL, disapointing as it was to lose right at the death there, I think everyone found it more hilarious than disapointing :lol:

YUP!

was very funny being the chump who got tk'd <_<

hahaha not really! ###### happens. Was damn good fun

I wonder if it's the slower pace that causes so many friendly names not to show up, and thus tk's, or that people are so on edge they just fire at the first moving object?

i still get lost on the maps when i hear people call out one thing and im like where the? lol and at times i get shot while trying to figure out if the person i see is on my team or not stuff like that lol (although i say i havent been doing to badly for only having the game 2 weeks lol)

Fantastic night, I believe I'm actually improving and it's great when a few of you seem to gel and move tactically.

Me and Custard seemed to be TK magnets last night, it was getting hilarious, we seemed to be able to zero in on each other from anywhere, then the inevitable came on TS "Ooops, sorry m8" ;)

Great close games though, Bomb moving from one end to the other, all the games seemed to hang on a knife edge right up to the end.