Ghost Recon.net Forums

Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

If you are getting IWD errors at every map change.

goto (or wherever your game is stored):

C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\grnetmod

Cut mp_docks.iwd

Now go to the usermaps folder

C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\usermaps

find the mp_docks folder and paste the mp_docks.iwd folder into it.

This will cure your impure iwd errors.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, good games. I took off on friday and drove over to a friends house to use his internet so I could join up on the server. Definitely worth the hour round trip drive.

As players would leave I switched sides to even it up and kept forgetting to change TS channels. That got a bit confusing when I heard my name being called out as an enemy.

If I may...

I think the sentiment young Custard is trying to convey with his phrase "in the house" is that you actually turned up for the game and played with us last night, therefore you were "in the house" in the new chav/hoodie parlance..

I hope this has clarified any confusion you may have had Krambo, but I must say that I would have thought that you at least would have understood what he had intimated by using the vernacular currently preferred by the youth of today..

Peace out. 0:)

We are reintroducing a bit of running to crouch only. Its currently set at 4 seconds but we may drop this to 2 seconds. Please dont abuse this.

I have also tried to remove the hit icons, this also needs to be tested.

I tried to introduce a night effect (suggested by tinker) but have failed to make it work, I will look into this some more.

See you on Friday

Just so you all know, the sprint has been set for 2 seconds which after using the crouch only method for so long feels like the 100 metres, and of course you can walk if you want but remember that you are going to make a lot more noise running/walking so crouching is still going to play a large part in these games.

All other rules remain as before.

I look forward to getting shot on Friday. :zorro:

LMAO, It's never a problem for you normally, whether I am on your team or not.. :hmm:

@Rocky I wish to report an infringement of my forum rights due to some unauthorised editing of my previous post, I want T' dealt with under the full power of the law, or at least given a good kicking behind the bike sheds after school.. :D

LMAO, It's never a problem for you normally, whether I am on your team or not.. :hmm:

@Rocky I wish to report an infringement of my forum rights due to some unauthorised editing of my previous post, I want T' dealt with under the full power of the law, or at least given a good kicking behind the bike sheds after school.. :D

Hmm, I really can't see a problem. :lol:

Just so you all know, the sprint has been set for 2 seconds which after using the crouch only method for so long feels like the 100 metres, and of course you can walk if you want but remember that you are going to make a lot more noise running/walking so crouching is still going to play a large part in these games.

All other rules remain as before.

I look forward to getting shot on Friday. :zorro:

I like to much run n' gun and trow out everything I've got; war=no rules :devil: