Ghost Recon.net Forums

Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We tend to play Arma on other days of the week (and even before we drop in for the CoD 4 nights) and since as a group we played the hell out of CoD 4 for quite a long time most of the people who play on a Fri/Sat find that 2 nights a week is just enough to keep people interested without getting bored.

To be honest we tend to get a good crowd on a Friday but not so many on a Saturday, at least that has been the pattern the past few weeks, whether or not that continues is anyone's guess.

But I'm glad to hear that your enjoying the games mate, hope to catch you later.. ;)

Is there any reason it's only done on a Fri/Sat night? Are you all busy playing other stuff on other weeknights or is there any chance of getting a Tues or Weds session?

If there enough interest in putting on another cod night, then I’m sure we can come up with something.

It would be nice to spread the Friday or saturday night crouch only in to the US evening. violent-smiley-0891.gif

First off I'd like to apologise to my teammates who I TK'd during the S&D round after Halli had offered my a beer to do it. It was a pure accident (on both occassions <_< ). However I did recover to win the round, so no harm done .... apart to Tinker and someone else IIRC.

What a laugh last night, apologies to everyone for the comms where I spent a lot of time gasping for air because I was laughing so much.

Great night :thumbsup:

Great fun last night, I was laughing so hard that it was fortunate that I was wearing my adult nappy during the game (always a handy precaution I find) :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who turned up and no surprise on my part about T1's TK's it's good to see that he can keep up such an impressive record with little or no regard to his own teamates safety.. :lol:

We tend to play Arma on other days of the week (and even before we drop in for the CoD 4 nights) and since as a group we played the hell out of CoD 4 for quite a long time most of the people who play on a Fri/Sat find that 2 nights a week is just enough to keep people interested without getting bored.

Floyd did ask me if I played any other games when I joined for Friday's game but I think I crashed at that point. I might have to have a look at Arma - all I have really played lately is COD4 but then I only built a PC suitable for playing in July so I can see I have a lot of catching up to do compared with those who've had the game since release.

Is there any reason it's only done on a Fri/Sat night? Are you all busy playing other stuff on other weeknights or is there any chance of getting a Tues or Weds session?

If there enough interest in putting on another cod night, then I’m sure we can come up with something.

Would be great to give it a try but guess we need a min 4 per side to make it worthwhile?

How can we go about giving it a try - decide a convenient night and promote it on the Fri/Sat games?, neither of which I can make next weekend as am away on hols :(

... it's good to see that he can keep up such an impressive record with little or no regard to his own teamates safety.. :lol:

Im only concerned about my own safety, I expect my team members to do like wise :ph34r:

If your talking about the night we all stayed in the same channel because there was so much "ambience", it was the funniest nights gaming I have ever had.

Target Practice we play a lot of different games, like Zebb said we dont want things to get stale.

We have just restarted our GRAW2 server for the 3rd time running Coop games.

Some of us play GTR2 on Sunday evening

We play a lot of ArmA (missions, Evolution and Domination)

We play COD4, but at this time only on the GRNet nights

We have played EVE online, IL2, Rainbow6 Vegas, GRID as well.

Anyone know where T1 has got to, it's not the same if I'm not being tk'd by him every game.. :hmm::P

Hmmm, has anyone noticed when Krambo is on, T1 is missing, and vice versa? Could they be DUM DUM DUM, the SAME PERSON?! :ph34r:

Good games Friday. To my amazement I topped our team's scoreboard in our first game on Bloc but soon started playing to form and propping up the board - still really enjoyed myself nonetheless. It did end up a bit silly at the end as I was solo against Elvis and Slain in Domination - reminded me of the Georgians picking a fight with the Russians :o

Hopefully will be free again this Fri to play and I'll look at getting a copy of Armed Assault too to check that out.

Well done, Arma is a great game too, you will enjoy it, COD4 & ARMA are

2 complimenting games, cod being faster, arma being more larger & slower moving but highly tactical against AI.

Coop Arma is hot & I hope you get your arma up and running, remember to update to 1.14 latest patch for your version.

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...;hl=arma+update