Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you got into it TP, you were as lethal as anyone playing.

I have been playing a lot of ArmA lately, but I do enjoy these 2 crouch only nights. The pace is fast (even though it has been slowed a lot) but the action is great, especially with 10 - 12 players.

This new series of Batman films are the best in the super hero genre, IMO.

I was particularly lethal on the occasion when I was in place to defuse the bomb but pressed the G key instead of the F key (at least I think it should be F) >_<

I have been playing a lot of ArmA lately, but I do enjoy these 2 crouch only nights. The pace is fast (even though it has been slowed a lot) but the action is great, especially with 10 - 12 players.

I liked the balance around 10 - 12. Whenever I have been on a public COD4 server it's usually been with shedloads of people and it just turns into a run and gun, grenade and airstrike explosion fest. I guess some people like it that way but for me it just does my head in.

Is there any way to see who is chatting on TS whilst we are playing? Or do you all just get to know the sound of each other's voices?

I use the G15 TS Plug-in by Schmads. (LINK)

I was particularly lethal on the occasion when I was in place to defuse the bomb but pressed the G key instead of the F key (at least I think it should be F) >_<

F is the Use-key (fixed weapons, defusing etc.) Double tap F and you can set your C4 off without switching from your primary weapon. Edited by Walter

I liked the balance around 10 - 12. Whenever I have been on a public COD4 server it's usually been with shedloads of people and it just turns into a run and gun, grenade and airstrike explosion fest. I guess some people like it that way but for me it just does my head in.

Is there any way to see who is chatting on TS whilst we are playing? Or do you all just get to know the sound of each other's voices?

You can get to know each voice if you want or you can use 1 of these

TeamSpeak overlay (not compatible with Windows Vista)

http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/

TeamSpeak overlay kingpin

http://www.thekingpin.net/voice_overlay.php

Whilst I was playing on the crouch only server on the opfor side, I was getting the incessant arabic/arabic accent chatter (not as bad as when Panic is on the server, mind you lol) when all of a sudden I was convinced it was Omid Djalili talking, I could only just stop myself from laughing out loud.

Well, I enjoyed Fri night's games again and played a fine supporting role for my teammates - propping up the scoreboard every ###### game that is :blush: I really ought to have a wander around these maps when no-one else is on so I have a vague clue as to where I am going.

Classic grenade double TK on Forrester and AN Other at one point though :wall:

Anyone else play with a wireless connection but stable or is it a consequence of this connection method?

I have two computers on wireless and well some day’s are better than others, fighting0085.gif

I also have two on a wire and it's is so much better, If you can I would go hard-wired

Anyone else play with a wireless connection but stable or is it a consequence of this connection method?

I have two computers on wireless and well some day’s are better than others, fighting0085.gif

I also have two on a wire and it's is so much better, If you can I would go hard-wired

Can't really go wired without carving up the folks house, which I don't think they'd appreciate. <_<

I don't seem to have good days with COD4 at all but interestingly played some GRAW2 today, 24 people on a 32 man server and for the best part of an hour it didn't drop once. I'd get at least 10 brief disconnects in the same time on a COD4 server.