Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<puts on flame suit>

Do we have Killhouse? I LOVE that map. So intense.

hmm...We used to have it, but I think it's been taken out due to the sheer chaos it causes with more than say, 10 players on.

I think the reason Killhouse was taken off is that it's made entirely of wooden walls etc.

Basically you can just randomly shoot from spawn and almost guarantee at least one kill, it just turned into a no skill nightmare.

I think the reason Killhouse was taken off is that it's made entirely of wooden walls etc.

Basically you can just randomly shoot from spawn and almost guarantee at least one kill, it just turned into a no skill nightmare.

Well there is only wooden walls on one side of the map in the middle area, and the rest is brick walls. There is some decent cover and protection, but the problem is that there are only two exit paths from the back spawns so if you continually fire on those openings your bound to catch someone heading out of the spawn. Especially on hardcore. This is probably where all those "no-skill" kills are coming from that you talked about. I can see where it would get dull for the gametypes that we play.

That map shoould almost have it's own custom loadout when it comes into any rotation. For example it would be fun to play on with nades turned off (only allow stun or flash) and restrict everyone to smg's to prevent too much shooting through walls. Even shotguns or pistols only for that map could play out pretty nicely. Any other way and it just turns into a massive nade fest and lmgs blasting away.

If you play HC mode, with everything (like Marty) turned off like we have, even nades x3, it's still a challenge. After 1 too many TKs, the spraying ceases. It's fun with just pistols. I didn't think about shotties. That'd be cool too.

Just an idea. It's my favorite map. Close, intense, and would require good teamwork to complete some kind of objective.

We only get to kill durka? Wheres the challenge in that! ;)

lol, at Sparta we used to have a night where everyone who killed me got a "Durka Dollar." Might be worth bringing back again 0:)

ATTENTION:

As per request, a new map has been added to the GRNET server called mp_uday_v2.

You can download the map here: http://files.filefront.com/mp+uday+v2zip/;...;/fileinfo.html

To keep things from being stagnant, SPARTA is also taking requests for future maps, and you can post the requests here...

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...ost&p=18725

Just make sure to read the directions first:)

Thanks!

The download link doesnt work for me.

Worked for me back then and still works now....

I'll be a bit late tonight, going to see the new Will Smith comedy. :lol:

Got Kirq to join us.

Thanks for invitation Walter, Il try to be there tonight :)

PS. Im Kirq on BFS forums ;)

Well, there's my reason for turning up tonight :o=

Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set. Click here to try your download again.

That's interesting. See if you can auto-download it today off the server, and if not, I or another admin will xfire it to ya.