Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*weeps* no gaming for me for a week, my graphics card just packed in. So have ggs tonight, oh man, how I shall miss Krambo's prose.

Building a new system from the ground up on Thursday. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that mate, graphics cards are a pain in the proverbial, I had two card give up the ghost a few weeks back,bop1.gif mine & my boys

Putting a new toy together can be a lot of fun, if all goes well.compsmash1.gif

Good luck with your build rocky.

see the rest of you broken backers tonight

Lol, some great close matches last night we got certainly got our asses handed to us on the Silo map, especially since were constantly under sniper fire which made any movement very tricky.

I noticed that most of the tk's were due to people either spawning in front of team members as the were firing or people moving position just as another person opened fire on a suddenly appearing enemy, both of which are very hard to avoid so I don't think we did too badly..

Apologies again for my random frag as we spawned on the village map i just hit the side button on my mouse at the exact moment we were launched into the map, boy was my face red.. :wall:

Well its Friday so looking forward to gr.net_night this evening, which should get me though this weeks last day it work.

ps

Hopefully Rocky will have his new killing machine up and running. violent-smiley-0401.gif

oldapple_2copy.jpg

lol good ol IIe spent some time in odysee and goldmine, and frogger on that rig, still works though, my brother has it dunno if those old floppy's still work....

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of loading the Ship map? Was the first map I played on this server, never seen it since. Also any chance to have it rocking like in SP?

:)

You mean Wet work, sure we can put it in for Friday. boat1.gif

Any chance of loading the Ship map? Was the first map I played on this server, never seen it since. Also any chance to have it rocking like in SP?

:)

You mean Wet work, sure we can put it in for Friday. boat1.gif

:hehe:

Fusion did some pretty nasty sniping on that boat. Thnx for adding it, it`s like playing the small docks gr1. Small, nasty, but a lot of fun. Have not had a single issue so far with this game, if it only had coop...

Cheers

There is a 'realism' mod out there somewhere that removes the 'bomb' and frag grenade signs, aswell the names above people heads, the capture signs etc.

On the SP version of this map, I had Gaz walk through one of the closed inaccessible containers in the ships hold. Seriously. And I'm patched to the latest version. Also, the first time the Russian helicopter persues you in that field (where Price says 'hit the deck'), the searchlight actually goes onto the SAS members (I've seen the light go over Price and Nikolai now) but the helicopter failed to detect them. :blink:

I wouldn't have minded seeing that female pilot more often, but there we are: such is life.

Thanks for finding all those claymores for me tonight "T" I wondered where I had left them.. 0:)

GG's matey.. :thumbsup:

I could have sworn you were Halli with an English Accent :angry::thumbsup: