Limit to number of Coop Maps

Herd

Hi Folks,

Is there a limit to the number of coop maps I can have in my custom levels folder?

I've downloaded a bunch of coop maps, installed them to my coop folder, but when I create an online [GR] Server, only just a few of the maps show up.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong? If not, is there a fix?

Many thanks.

The Start Map option never had a scroll feature, despite the lack of one having been pointed out while the game was still supported.

The best you can do is create additional unique map_downloads.xmls' (5 or 6 ? maps apiece) and and replacing the .xml when you want to run a new set of maps.

I have not heard of any other way around it.

• 2 weeks later...

The Start Map option never had a scroll feature, despite the lack of one having been pointed out while the game was still supported.

The best you can do is create additional unique map_downloads.xmls' (5 or 6 ? maps apiece) and and replacing the .xml when you want to run a new set of maps.

I have not heard of any other way around it.

I guess you are speaking German to me. ALthough I have been playing Ghost and Rainbow for about 6 years now, I have never really delved into the programming information. I too am bummed I have to leave my computer running for days in order to play a certain map. Can you give me a little more detail on how to do this please?

Thanks

Jarhead

Hi Folks,

Is there a limit to the number of coop maps I can have in my custom levels folder?

I've downloaded a bunch of coop maps, installed them to my coop folder, but when I create an online [GR] Server, only just a few of the maps show up.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong? If not, is there a fix?

Many thanks.

Here is the best way to do it.

Create server with one you can see. Above the start in base tab in the inventory screen you'll see an I and a C, click C. At the bottom of the new screen type maps hit enter. This brings up a map list. At the bottom of that screen type- change_map # 10 or whatever number of the map you want hit enter.

It allows you to see all the maps on the hosts server, and on your HD if your hosting.

Edited by KRAZED_ONE