AttackforceZ Gr1 Server is up!

ROCO*AFZ*

Until at least the GRAW2 patch is released, AFZ will be hosting GR1 nightly. We should be in for some games around 9:30-10pm est or if you want to start now, come on in!

There are no mods running, just stock. rounds per map at 10 min with 3 respawns. We may play some other game types.

It is a dynamic ip. to find the ip...

2000, XP or Vista

Go to start, run, (or in vista start search)

Type in CMD.exe and press enter

In the dos prompt type

ping attackforcez.servegame.com

It will reply with the IP address. Use this in Ghost recon 1 to connect.

We are having some fun games. Friday night we had around 12 players playing the classic creekbed, Embassy and more. Come and join us.

Until at least the GRAW2 patch is released, AFZ will be hosting GR1 nightly. We should be in for some games around 9:30-10pm est or if you want to start now, come on in!

There are no mods running, just stock. rounds per map at 10 min with 3 respawns. We may play some other game types.

It is a dynamic ip. to find the ip...

2000, XP or Vista

Go to start, run, (or in vista start search)

Type in CMD.exe and press enter

In the dos prompt type

ping attackforcez.servegame.com

It will reply with the IP address. Use this in Ghost recon 1 to connect.

We are having some fun games. Friday night we had around 12 players playing the classic creekbed, Embassy and more. Come and join us.

:blink:

A simple IP is good?

:P

*Edit*

Cannot complain at the instructions.

I´m pretty sure that if the "attackforcez.servegame.com" is the actual adress, simply put it in the serverlist.

It will not show as online, but if you know it´s online and you press connect, it will do so..

Feel free to correct me if I´m wrong.

A simple IP is good?

:P

*Edit*

Cannot complain at the instructions.

Their ip is dinamic, so he cant post it, as it changes constantly. But its quite really simple to find out their ip the way ROCO*AFZ* explained, give a try Tinker, im sure you can make it.

:thumbsup:

I´m pretty sure that if the "attackforcez.servegame.com" is the actual adress, simply put it in the serverlist.

It will not show as online, but if you know it´s online and you press connect, it will do so..

haven'tried it that way

haven'tried it that way

Just tested to make sure, and it works like a charm.. all though it says "unknown" , it will connect to your server when/if it is up running.

The downside tho, is that you cant tell if anyone is on the server or not....

Edited by Chrisp

IP for tonight... 72.79.156.98

Also listed on All Seeing Eye and UBI

About 5 afz will be joining between 9:30pm and 10:00pm tonight and we usually play until around 2am on weekends.

We may also get some seige in and do a few "highest killer on winning team gets to choose map"

One more note... No mods... We are running Stock DS and IT.. all maps.

• 2 months later...

@ROCO- Y'all still playin' [GR]? Meant to drop by your forums to find out, but forgot my password. Anyhow, the BFS/GB Friday Nite bash got my one ppm blood-in-the-water thing, shark-feeding-frenzy going [GR] style. It's like crack. I NEED that [GR] goodness....