Mission 6: The long walk

I haven't played this in a long time, and in fact have uninstalled it, but if you give me a better reminder of exactly where you are I MIGHT be able to help. I've got nothing else to do for 3 more hours...

So, describe- what's the mission, what's the situation, how many badguys of what type have you encountered and fried?

I haven't played this in a long time, and in fact have uninstalled it, but if you give me a better reminder of exactly where you are I MIGHT be able to help. I've got nothing else to do for 3 more hours...

So, describe- what's the mission, what's the situation, how many badguys of what type have you encountered and fried?

hi i got past that bit and am onto elpaso nuke but i get blue screen of death :/

ahhh

sc00terx all the best btw for the new year

Good luck in El PAso. I got down the bridge, and then back up and most of the way down the other side before I quit playing this title. I THINK that means I was pretty close to finishing. Just didn't care enough to try. 'Get Me Rosen' was the only good mission in this game, and that hardly justifies the space it occupied on my HDD. Space better consumed by other titles...

Dropping you in the middle of the bridge (which had more than enough 50's to chew that copter to hell and back) was a stupid tactical move. Whom ever designed some of the missions was very good but if they also did that one they must have been asleep during the intell briefing.

That and I gotta wonder what the dudes hanging on to the miniguns on the MH-60 were thinking...

"Sure looks rough down there."

"Yeah, I bet they wish they had guns like THESE."

"Yeah. You know, I feel like there's something we're supposed to be doing."

"I know what you mean. Did we forget to turn off the coffee before we left?

"I bet that's it..."

Meanwhile, Mitchell and company are getting nailed like... Well, I don't wanna offend anyone with my Thai ladyboy analogies, appropriate as they are for this game...