more members

thrush213

is there a mod that allows you to take more than 6 guys on a mission? i was thinking something like 12, 4 per team

along with this maybe more enemies as well.

i recently went back to gr1 cause all the successors were pretty bad. i played with the spetsnaz conversion mod from baconbomb that makes your characters russians. but the selection could be broader. like more varieties and more heroes would be nice.

also, can it run without a cd? cause after finishing a mission, i have to go back to desktop and start the game up again.

Well, you need a CD to play the legit version of GR right? :) We don't talk about [Thing that should not be spoken of here] in this forum.

I'm not sure why your game is going back to desktop ... are you saying it does that all the time or just when you are using the Platoon Extender mod?

also, can it run without a cd? cause after finishing a mission, i have to go back to desktop and start the game up again.

Well, you need a CD to play the legit version of GR right? :) We don't talk about [Thing that should not be spoken of here] in this forum.

I'm not sure why your game is going back to desktop ... are you saying it does that all the time or just when you are using the Platoon Extender mod?

:rofl: I thought he said he had to play it in a desktop machine and didn't want to move the CD from one machine to the other