Grin should take example from Infinity Ward

I'm sure we won't get the answer to that until few weeks after the game's released. I'm not buying another GR game based off of what I thought of the demo. GRAW was alright in my opinion but I don't think GRIN learned anything. Sure they put in the recon mode but eh. Didn't really do much IMO. I don't think anybody could learn much from Infinity Ward for this series. The whole reason I kinda liked Call of Duty and Call of Duty two were all the historical things. COD4 just seems like an attempt to compete with BF which I'm sure it's better but it's not a tactical shooter. And I'm more of a COOP person so my main gripes are from that. Never really got into player vs player modes with this game. Only thing I could think of is an anti-cheat and also make it harder to use the M99. 203's supposed to annihilate people so deal with it.

What I think needs to be done is, stop with this "tactical shooter of the year crapola." Everyone says they made the tactical shooter of the year.

separate FPS from tactical first person shooters. FPS would include COD4's, crysis,farcry and other shooters.

tactical shooters would include GR1, Ground branch...and so on.

That's a great start for Grin. GRAW,GRAW2 are simple FPS's.

intelligent design wins hearts and minds in game design. the hearts and minds of the gamers who buy the games.

I guess as the old saying goes, "You forfeit the confidence of the people once and you'll never get it back." Bugs and map errors unchecked ruin a companies rep REAL fast

What I think needs to be done is, stop with this "tactical shooter of the year crapola." Everyone says they made the tactical shooter of the year.

separate FPS from tactical first person shooters. FPS would include COD4's, crysis,farcry and other shooters.

tactical shooters would include GR1, Ground branch...and so on.

That's a great start for Grin. GRAW,GRAW2 are simple FPS's.

intelligent design wins hearts and minds in game design. the hearts and minds of the gamers who buy the games.

I guess as the old saying goes, "You forfeit the confidence of the people once and you'll never get it back." Bugs and map errors unchecked ruin a companies rep REAL fast

Tactical shooters can't include ground branch as it's not released lol!

That would be like saying COD5 is a tactical shooter. (you don't know until you see it live)

I read on the Crysis forum someone calling THAT the best tactical shooter out there.

Yeah, a game with boss battles set in the future where man battles alien. It's got tactical written all over it.

But that's the problem- expectations are changing. Thanks, Ubishaft, for ruining that...