a little factiod about your favorite forum moderator...

RAbbi_74

So really, I hate dares. I do. Because, for some reason, they bring out the very worst in me. I can only resist one for so long, and then I have to act. Though, in fairness, the dare in this case was only to put my digital money where my mouth is and do what I threatened all along...

So here goes!

Your favorite forum moderator and mine, ZJJ, has asked me out. Several times, actually. And I finally gave in and agreed to go!

It's not like all that, of course. SOMEONE found tickets to a likely-to-kick-much-butt comedy show somewhere in the Smokies next Spring and invited me along. HARDLY a date or anything, so none of that talk guys.

But I been buggin' and buggin' that I'd break down and tell all her forum cronies about it. She dared me. Laughing in the face of certain disaster, as it were. So it's done. You've all been served notice.

Good day! :santa:

My momma always told me that you should never make a threat you have no intention of following through on. It's good to see you finally stick to your word. :P

For anyone who is interested, this is the event he is referring to. A weekend long Comedy Classic in the mountains of Asheville, NC.

Your favorite forum moderator and mine, ZJJ, has asked me out. Several times, actually. And I finally gave in and agreed to go!

I am soooooo glad you included the bolded part above, as leaving it at all vague would have meant that quite a few members would now be thinking you and I were dating.

That's why she wants to go. Now we know the real reason. Busted.

who's paying for this little shindig? don't forget, it's a new day and age for each to pay their own way! :rofl: Merry Christmas! :santa:

*raises hand*

Although he does claim that he will pay me for his half and if he doesn't, he pays for dinner. Heck, I might make him pay for dinner anyway. :rofl:

That's why she wants to go. Now we know the real reason. Busted.

who's paying for this little shindig? don't forget, it's a new day and age for each to pay their own way! :rofl: Merry Christmas! :santa:

*raises hand*

Although he does claim that he will pay me for his half and if he doesn't, he pays for dinner. Heck, I might make him pay for dinner anyway. :rofl:

So much for women's rights... LOL!

So is this what you meant by "with benefits"...? :P

And you said it was special, not me... I thought it was all very run of the mill really, but there you go....

*ducks*

EDIT: Thinking about it, if he's paying for a trip to Spa, can I come too...? Err... you are talking about the motor-racing circuit in Belgium, right...? :unsure:

Edited by Gav80

• 4 weeks later...

It's not like all that, of course. SOMEONE found tickets to a likely-to-kick-much-butt comedy show somewhere in the Smokies next Spring and invited me along. HARDLY a date or anything, so none of that talk guys.

Hey, if you come here during the summer, you won't have to go to a comedy show to get a good laugh. :D