Wikipedia doesn't have GRAW 2 PC synopsis

Asking most people here to add a GRAW2 synopsis in is asking for trouble and a decidedly lopsided one at that. It would be rather scathing I do believe. :o

I just couldn't be bothered to be honest.

Respectfully

krise madsen

And the above probably illustrates why it hasn't already been done. With well ovber 10,000 registered members here at GRnet (last I heard) and dozens of developers, and hundreds of modders, and so on, if no one's taken up the relatively miniscule task of updating Wikipedia already, then it's likely indicative of something.

Asking most people here to add a GRAW2 synopsis in is asking for trouble and a decidedly lopsided one at that. It would be rather scathing I do believe. :o

I just couldn't be bothered to be honest.

Respectfully

krise madsen

And the above probably illustrates why it hasn't already been done. With well ovber 10,000 registered members here at GRnet (last I heard) and dozens of developers, and hundreds of modders, and so on, if no one's taken up the relatively miniscule task of updating Wikipedia already, then it's likely indicative of something.

Well, I got rid of the game and I'm completely unwilling to reinstall BUT if someone wants to post highly opinionated synopses, I can "edit" it out and make it "Wiki-appropriate". Credit will go to you too.

Sure, I'll write a synopsis for GRAW2. It would consist of a single 5 letter word - which begins with 'sh' and rhymes with 'light' :shifty:

Only 1 expletive? I can think of loads.. most of them along the same lines. :P

Edited by Gaz

Replying to Wikipedia doesn't have GRAW 2 PC synopsis

I doubt that there will be much need (or traffic) for the page, but heres a couple...

Incomplete and disappointing.

Totally without merit.

Ubisofts' 2nd attempt to convert fans of the [Ghost Recon] (PC) to the future of gaming, ie., thoughtless run and gun hero based corridor shooters.

GRINs' 2nd phase of engine testing (and futuristic gimmick layering) for their next thoughtless run and gun hero based corridor shooter, ie., Bionic Commando.

Sure, I'll write a synopsis for GRAW2. It would consist of a single 5 letter word - which begins with 'sh' and rhymes with 'light' :shifty:

Only 1 expletive? I can think of loads.. most of them along the same lines. :P

You mean those kind that would make a nun blush? :o:P