EndWar - Next installment of GRAW announced on Wikipeida

mii_eric

I know there's been a long discussion regarding whether or not the next version of GRAW will be purchased, however, I was reading about GRAW 2 and then followed the links to the next installment. Here's the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_EndWar

I myself am looking forward to Blackfoot's offering when it finally comes out.

Eric

I know there's been a long discussion regarding whether or not the next version of GRAW will be purchased, however, I was reading about GRAW 2 and then followed the links to the next installment. Here's the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_EndWar

I myself am looking forward to Blackfoot's offering when it finally comes out.

Eric

Dude, you had my hopes up, and the minute I see you talking about EndWar, not only am I thinking "Damn, my hopes are down now", I'm also thinking "What a waste of webspace. And my time."

Not to be rude, but you really should've done your research by at LEAST reading that article before drawing a conclusion about a sequel to GRAW2.

In fairness, I'm going to move this to the EndWar forum.

Hi Everybody,

You're all correct, I made a big mistake and I apologize to the GR community at large for my ignorance in not reading the whole article through to the end. It's an RTS and not GRAW at all. So, to everybody I mslead, I do apologize and I won't let this happen again.

Eric