Company of Heroes 2

rookie

Heya,

I've been wondering, since CoH was a huge success and the AddOn has been received very good as well if there were any announcement from Relic regarding a sequel ?

Since we have seen it all from WWII I would be pleased to see a Relic-RTS-game in the modern time - let's say CoD4 just as a RTS-game.

They already made the future with Warhammer 40k, remembered the past with CoH/OF...today would be the next step.

I hope there will be an announcement soon in this direction, the nowadays-topic has been in tons of RTS games before but Relic with it's gameplay, stories and realistic graphics could deliver a unique experience there as well. Of course it wouldn't be as easy with Air-units and finding a "Company of Heroes" they could present in this game...but aah well.

Hopefully someone has read anything about it - once OF is balanced and doesn't need that much support, they could put all resources on CoH2 no matter what content it has.

Company of Heroes: Modern Warfare :P

That would be cool.

Company of Heroes: Dawn of War would be even cooler. :rocky:

Nah, that would be poor. So poor infact that the word poor would have to be renambed Company of Heroes: Dawn of War.

Ex. I feel for those Company of Heroes: Dawn of War people who are so Company of Heroes: Dawn of War that they can't even afford a fresh pair of underwear, so they have to buy them secondhand.

That's how I feel about your Company of Heroes: Dawn of War idea! 0:)

Company of Heroes: Modern Warfare :P

That would be cool.

Company of Heroes: Dawn of War would be even cooler. :rocky:

Nah, that would be poor. So poor infact that the word poor would have to be renambed Company of Heroes: Dawn of War.

Ex. I feel for those Company of Heroes: Dawn of War people who are so Company of Heroes: Dawn of War that they can't even afford a fresh pair of underwear, so they have to buy them secondhand.

That's how I feel about your Company of Heroes: Dawn of War idea! 0:)

Each to his own. The forthcoming Soulstorm expansion for DoW is gonna pwn all, what with them new scantily clad females from the Ordo Sororitas running around. And DoW had one of the best game intro movies ever (almost on par with the awesome H&D2 intro). Period.

Don't forget that if it wasn't for DoW, you wouldn't have CoH - it's an updated DoW engine, but such updated engine features will feature in in the Soulstorm expansion for DoW.

Edited by WytchDokta