What are you getting for Christmas?

firefly2442

What do you want for Christmas?

Not games, that's for sure. Got to many piled that I haven't finished yet. :P

Ditto, like I said to someone in PM, I was about to get a new game for my Birthday last month and I told Mrs Rocky not to, cause I had so many AAA titles sitting virtually untouched. So, I got a blender :mellow:

For xmas, I am getting a LP player to play all the old records I found up the attic last week. :thumbsup:

Nothing, christmas is not about getting gifts, it's about somebody who was born in Summer long time ago, but the romans thought it would doe well with their mid-winter-festival thus shoving the date of birth to the 25'th of december and adding a26'th to it fo people to get rid of their hangover.

Santa-Clause is a ###### of the dutch Sinterklaas mixed up with a norwegian festival about a ghost living on the north pole that you should keep out of your house by hanging green branches of trees and glaze balls around your fire-place. Thus the cristmas-tree.

God I hope I didn't spoil your christmas....lol

Oh and Sinterklaas is on the 5th of december, I hope I get some socks, a new belt and home-shoes...lol

The kids get lego, a car with radio-steering and princess dresses....

Edited by Forrester

thus shoving the date of birth to the 25'th of december and adding a26'th to it for people to get rid of their hangover.

I think you refer to 24th and 25th. 24th is christmas eve, where the birth supposedly took place, 25ht is x-mas day when you handle the leftovers from the eve before, but 26th is just second day of christmas and I don't even think it's a holiday on most areas of the Christian world...

But I'm an atheist so I'll stick to the old viking mid-winter sacrifice story which left blood on green branches, which is where the christmas tree decorations come from.

But I'm an atheist so I'll stick to the old viking mid-winter sacrifice story which left blood on green branches, which is where the christmas tree decorations come from.

So you're an atheist and therefore you stick to an old religious ceremony? ;)

Respectfully

krise madsen

Nah. I just feel there is more truth to it then what else is available. I know such ceremonies existed for sure, just like I know some people goes to church these days. Still doesn't say that I have the same believes as either. ;)

The engine went out in my vehicle last week :angry: . The $2,500 bill means that there will be no Christmas for me this year. Luckily we were able to get the kids shopping done early. Perfect timing.

For those of you who said you were wishing for COD4, best buy has it this week for $10 off ($39.99).

So you're an atheist and therefore you stick to an old religious ceremony? ;)

Respectfully

krise madsen

It's a secular holiday :P

A punch in the gob from the mrs. Again. <_<:unsure:

Knowing you you probably had it coming :rofl:

On topic:

There aren't really any games to get me exited. Maybe Crysis, but then I'd have to rob a bank to afford the PC it requires.

For those of you with a PS3 (or plans to get one) UT3 should be out by X-mas, and with mods and all it might turn out to be the killer app everyone has been waiting for.

Respectfully

krise madsen

Edited by krise madsen

For those of you with a PS3 (or plans to get one) UT3 should be out by X-mas, and with mods and all it might turn out to be the killer app everyone has been waiting for.

Eh, I'm doubtful. UT's gameplay is fiercely pc centric, the entire pace of it has been ruined with every console port.