GR 12-1

WhiteKnight77

Server is down. I have every intention of putting it back up next weekend. I really want to complete Frigid Keep. We know where most of the rebels are around the outside of the castle and along the top of the castle walls and I am pretty sure I can get them by sniping. It's inside that I don't know where they are all at, yet.

Sorry I missed out on the action. Got hit with an ice storm and lost power for half the night.

The roads are quite nasty today also. Funny when I'm driving down the road and the only vehicles in the ditch are SUVs.

Dumb butts.

:rofl:

The roads are quite nasty today also. Funny when I'm driving down the road and the only vehicles in the ditch are SUVs.

Dumb butts.

:rofl:

We have those kind of drivers down here too. During the one "blizzard" we had down here, the guys in 4 wheel drives were the ones speeding down the road and ending up in places they didn't expect to be. Most often though we get just ice on the roads and everyone ends up in the ditch. I stay off the roads.

I'll host again next weekend as I would really like to complete that mission.