TEST01 London with 1.05 patch spotted tonight

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does anyone care about a patch anymore? This game's been 6 feet under for months. And I'm one of the biggest GR-PC fans there is - tough for me to admit, but let's face the music, give UBI the finger, and move on to Blackfoot.

Im sure you are aware but there are no games coming out this year that we the gr community will be looking forward to not like Gr anyways, yes theres GB but its a slow process game that may or may not come out the end of the year i would like to play a game that doesnt blow my mind in 10 mins which is what cod4 does and im certain there are like minded peeps around :) ive reinstalled and enjoying it at the moment playin all on my own with some dudes on a server ive never seen lol, we at TUG will have our own server back up this week with some of the new maps out to see what they are like you are all welcome , no moaning though :)

Anyway Rocky i see you guys run a friday saturday cod4 night maybe a Graw night as well :)

And with not much comp out there ive been top most games lol

Edited by JJUK

Why does anyone care about a patch anymore? This game's been 6 feet under for months. And I'm one of the biggest GR-PC fans there is - tough for me to admit, but let's face the music, give UBI the finger, and move on to Blackfoot.

Because Blackfoot isn't out nor will be for like a year?

TH33f...

Shhh... They are susposed to forget i was betting on a wed release. ;)

Because Blackfoot isn't out nor will be for like a year?

TH33f...

Shhh... They are susposed to forget i was betting on a wed release. ;)

1-800-GAMBLER!