TEST01 London with 1.05 patch spotted tonight

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for that genre of gaming it's a very slim choice. Atleast in this we get to customize our weapons and have weapons mods. I'd rather play BF 2142 or JO over COD4. BF may only have two sides but that's more of an all out battle game. COD 4's just a let-down in my opinion. I'd rather have a whore as a sister than COD4.

Well for that genre of gaming it's a very slim choice. Atleast in this we get to customize our weapons and have weapons mods. I'd rather play BF 2142 or JO over COD4. BF may only have two sides but that's more of an all out battle game. COD 4's just a let-down in my opinion. I'd rather have a whore as a sister than COD4.

Post that in our CoD4 forums and I'll debate it. :o=

I bought COD4 , I HATE IT!!!!

Just incase anyone wanted to know.

so could we please have our patch so I can play a real tatical game instead of this cosmetically altered quake fest that COD4 is.

Try playing it on hardcore settings with all the special crap (uav, airtstrikes, perks, etc) turned off. It's an amazing game.

Edited by EasyCo

so could we please have our patch so I can play a real tatical game instead of this cosmetically altered quake fest that COD4 is.

Try playing it on hardcore settings with all the special crap (uav, airtstrikes, perks, etc) turned off. It's an amazing game.

But then it isn't Cod 4 :P, it's a short mapped version of GRAW2 without physics.

I have yet to see any cod 4 server not have UAV

patch please...!

But then it isn't Cod 4 :P, it's a short mapped version of GRAW2 without physics.

I have yet to see any cod 4 server not have UAV

patch please...!

Join our server! We have all that stuff turned off. You can get our server details at LINKY. You can also find our website from there.

Right now we dont have hardcore mode running because PAM4 messed up the hardcore settings but when that gets fixed we will have hardcore up.

Edited by EasyCo

there's no ROF switch on rifles! patch or not, i have yet to come across an FPS that resembles [GR]'s type of action and suspense better than GRAW2 does. what's really disturbing is how popular COD4 is in contrast to GR. maybe that's the way FPS's should be made and played? are we getting old? i think not, but my video card sure is... gotta give it to Activision though, my x850Pro handles the game just fine in 1440x900 with most options turned down. as soon as my 8800GT gets here it's back to GR! and then i'd really like to see the patch come out...

OMGzzZ!11 whERr FuGk PATCH!11one

The fact that we keep posting to this thread convinces me more and more each day that we're all a bunch of crackheads waiting for ANYTHING resembling our next fix.

We're begging and pleading for a patch to a game that came out in July and has received four minor patches so far (or is it just three?) ... from a gaming perspective I think we all need to get a life. :)

CoD 4 Spoilers Ahead

I purchased CoD4 and the most enjoyable mission in my opinion is "death from above", but even that is scripted. Four or five times through it and the fun is gone. The SP mission is PAINFULLY scripted... the sniper missions are the most scripted of them all since you will apparently NEVER kill the bad guy, just take out his arm. How pathetic is that? The first time I played I thought it was cool that the game could calculate the damage, etc. But NO... at the end there he is with just one arm. Duh. If CoD is the future of TacSim / FPS / etc. then it's time to hang it up for me, go back to my PS3 and patiently await Gran Tourismo 5... driving games are the only reason I own my consoles.

-John K.

For all the flak I've given GRAW 2 over the last few months, there really isn't a suitable replacement yet. CoD4 is fun to a certain extent, but it seems to be a game more of luck than skill, where as GRAW 2 was more skill with a hint of luck. Once this patch comes out, depending on how it is I might end coming back and staying for another few months.

For all the flak I've given GRAW 2 over the last few months, there really isn't a suitable replacement yet. CoD4 is fun to a certain extent, but it seems to be a game more of luck than skill, where as GRAW 2 was more skill with a hint of luck. Once this patch comes out, depending on how it is I might end coming back and staying for another few months.

While I disagree strongly that COD4 is a game of luck, I do agree there is no GRAW2 replacement as things stand. IMHO there is a huge gap, and massive potential for a dev studio somewhere to capture the tac-shooter market at the moment, and I'm praying that this void is adequately filled by GRAW3.

...............and massive potential for a dev studio somewhere to capture the tac-shooter market at the moment, and I'm praying that this void is adequately filled by GRAW3.

I'll bet chalk/money/or marbles that GRAW 3 will be the same let down......

As long as the "console" kiddies are the ones in control of development, we'll be looking at the same old crap - just a different bow tied around it. They just can't fathom the importance of: Pre/Post-game chat screens, auto-downloads for maps, squad designations (as in [GR]), AND REPLAYS!

Whoever is assigned to do a GRAW 3 should be made (at gunpoint if neccessary) to play [GR] in a "clan ladder" environment for a few months so they could possibly understand what we all have been telling them. It's definitely NOT about pretty graphics with the following gameplay: spawn - run 'n gun to the opponents spawn - spawn rape - die - respawn - repeat until you wear the hair off your palms.........

Cod4: when enough folks reach 55, it will be a better looking Counter Strike, more "twitch" than tactical. I'll leave it to you young fellers.

Graw is the best of a bad lot. Just waiting to see what happens with graw3, [OFP: DR], black foot studios, etc, etc.

Here's hoping that someone has the time, resources, and inclination to put some substance in their form.

Slow

Dear community, I'm here asking you when will be released the new GRAW 2 patch.

I'm a member of an italian clan of GR1, GRAW and now GRAW 2.

If I'm writing this post is because the italian community of GRAW 2 is disappearing. :'( Famous, glorious and old clan of Ghost Recon and GRAW have decided to leave this game. :(

The principal reason is that the editor is impossible to use, our best programmers have serious problems to use it. So we have too less maps and the game is now boring.

I think that is a big error let italian community disappear.... :please:

Please, tell us when will this patch downlodable and do your best in order to expand the number of player of this game ( that nowadays is too too less)

I hope in a quick reply of good news... :thumbsup:

Dear community, I'm here asking you when will be released the new GRAW 2 patch.

I'm a member of an italian clan of GR1, GRAW and now GRAW 2.

If I'm writing this post is because the italian community of GRAW 2 is disappearing. :'( Famous, glorious and old clan of Ghost Recon and GRAW have decided to leave this game. :(

The principal reason is that the editor is impossible to use, our best programmers have serious problems to use it. So we have too less maps and the game is now boring.

I think that is a big error let italian community disappear.... :please:

Please, tell us when will this patch downlodable and do your best in order to expand the number of player of this game ( that nowadays is too too less)

I hope in a quick reply of good news... :thumbsup:

Welcome Vin!

I think you're echoing what most of us are saying about the patch.... "when" and "what"... when will we get it and what will it include?

I'm afraid we won't know the answers until 1.05 is actually delivered (if it's delivered?)...

-John K.

IMHO there is a huge gap, and massive potential for a dev studio somewhere to capture the tac-shooter market at the moment,

Shameless Plug :D

Yes! If you hate GRAW2 lke I hate GRAW2, then click the above link. v1.05 probably won't come, and if it does it won't magically make the game wirth playing.

Even if you love GRAW2, but want to see in making what GRAW2 should have been. Click the link :thumbsup: