BDA Beer Drinking Assassins have moved!

MurkyThud

• 1 month later...

The Beer Drinking Assassins, formerly the BDA have moved. They are now located at http://elitebda.com and are now called the Elite Beer Drinking Assassins. :o=

Stop by and say hello or just let us shoot you.

You can stop by to play, but if you shoot them they will just admin kick you from server without proof. Nice Murky!

I have it on FRAPS so challenge me if you want.

You were warned about shooting into spawn. Perhaps other servers don't care if people shoot into spawn. However that is a rule on our server and it will always be enforced. We all know where you were located. You were not in spawn. But you were shooting into spawn which is not allowed on our server. I spawn in and start typing another warning to you, i have not moved an inch and you shot me while typing. End of story. You were warned no less than 3 times. Other admins would have kicked you on the first offense. You were not banned and are welcome back anytime. But the rules on our server will always be enforced.

Warning 1st is good. I have tried to abide by your rules there and don't think i was ever kicked, but One suggestion though. You may want to specify the distance from the spawn you can start shooting them at ( or grid)

I have seen in the past (and this isn't to put you down) That it can vary depending on map and / or admin. A set rule of distance could make it easier for Peeps to abide by the rule... or just give spawn invul of like 7 seconds which woud give a peep enough time to clear out of the spawn (And prevent them from camping in it or peeps waiting for the round to end due to and afk guy in the spawn that they can't enter and kill)

If Breeze is still around tell his ROCO*AFZ* said wassup?

Hey Roco good to hear from you.

We run the server with a 7 sec spawn immortality, most players, especially those affiliated with a specific team should know all the spawn locations on the stock maps by this point. The 7 sec immortality is for the very reason you stated, give players a chance to get out of the spawn zone. Our rules are simple, first, don't shoot into or out of the spawn zone. If a player can see another player spawn don't shoot at them (specifically TDM, Siege, and HH, RVSA is a little more complicated and we're more tolerant on that mode). We warn (above 3 times) and then kick players for shooting both into and out of the spawn. Shooting out of the spawn invites others to shoot into it. Second, don't swear, attack, or make derogatory comments towards other players via the in-game chat.

Breeze is not a member of the EBDA.

We welcome public players to our server, if a player has a problem with our admin team we ask that the player have the courtesy take it up with us first. However, if it is a simple question about not liking how we admin our server don't play on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh didn't know who went where when you split. Good to see you also redneck.

My statement was just from an observation. Say you see a player spawn, and wait until he rounds the 1st building by his spawn. An admin may call it still the spawn, or they may not, or the player might complain. It can really confuse new players especially. The 7 sec is good though. Also note sometimes you have to wait a minute cuz someone was afk in the spawn. I have noticed admins won't let you enter even to kill the last afk guy. Anyway, like i said, i never have had an issue there.

ROCO*AFZ*

• 3 weeks later...