GRAW2 Throwback Maps & "Nowhere"

SuburbanMe

Long story nice and short.

I've downloaded both the throwback map packs, and the "nowhere" map.

I can play them when i host a game, however, if I go to join a game on LIVE my xbox locks up, i get pink and black squares where the map pics are on the loading screen, and when iin the lobby - it says downloadable content rather than the map name. Also, when in a lobby that is running one of these maps, i check the map list, and the maps aren't even there.

I've deleted the maps, then re downloaded them, I've cleared the 360's cache, and the same problem still exists.

Someone PLease help me - I'm really getting sick of this. The help I get from UBI is generalized garbage, and I've been on the Phone to MS for over an hour with no help. So if one of you guys/girls can help, it'd be much appreciated.

Luke.

Suggestions in no order.

You could try deleting your live account and recovering it.

Have you got another live account you can try? try creating another it will convert to a gold account.

try running inital setup in the system blade.

I have had this happen to me a few times but a reboot always sorted it out.

I suggest deleteing everything in your memory with GRAW in it. also as long as your in your memory there should be a option to hit the (Y) botton for more option and once there press x, x, LB, RB, x, x this should do a maintaince on your x360. Reset your x360, play GRAW to get it back in memory than go back to dashboard and redownload everything. Than from here try it again and see what happens.

And if that don't work make a free trail account and see if it works.