Crysis 2?

Hammer

Yeah, great game. Finished on Delta, but must say the final mission was anti-climactic & not very difficult. That being said, I am looking forward to #2.

IMO the bast parts of the game involve fighting the Koreans. That's when most of the nano-suit features were useful.

Korean battles are the best parts for me also but I wish they had made Delta where your health level would not regenerate. Then you would really feel the pressure. :yes:

Back in March I was one of the lucky folks that Crytek flew over to Germany to see what they were doing. I about crapped playing the SP at that point :blink: ...and of course I was sad/glad that MP sucked even then. They sure left the door open on MP for mod teams. :thumbsup:

Yeah i bet Crysis 2 is coming soon. The way the story ends tells that sequels is coming. The game story is too short, you guys can bet that more sequel is coming. I bet crysis 2 or 3. Did you guys see the alien hunter/scout in the air? I think the aliens has start the invasion. My fav level is the core (love the zero-g) and paradise lost. I feel somewhat more like the marines fight the alien in that alien 2 movie. The VTOL and the mini-gun and tac gun hahaha!! nice game!!

:ph34r: well to start the speculation i have been told that this is the 1st of 3 instalment of the game :o i dont know wether thats true or not may be someone knows something ? but im going to troll the forums to see what i can find out :yes: